#MissionMiami
....I'm honestly scared to even watch the recent Gokaiger episode I missed.

I was just getting into OOO and now, this happens. I'm honestly shocked, this is in Japan of all places.

I liked him when he wasn't a god
....I'm honestly scared to even watch the recent Gokaiger episode I missed.

I was just getting into OOO and now, this happens. I'm honestly shocked, this is in Japan of all places.

Unless you're in Japan, I wouldn't worry about it

The new breed.
Um....wow. Net People of Japan actually are criticizing him for keeping episodes of a 'children's show' and uploading them? Do I have to remind them, they were also fans of Kamen Rider and, THEY might have taped an episode just because it was a good episode to watch again?
But if your distributing other peoples content without permission from the original owner then kids show or not you have broken the law all shows are copyrighted.

Not just Japan I think. Do you think if the same thing happened in US, but with power rangers, people won't have the same reaction?

If only they realized their "kid" shows were pretty much for teenagers and adults...you know with all the blood, violence , death ,scantily clad women in barely fitting clothing...

And yet the have the gall to criticize and ridicule a man who uploaded a fucking episode. Maybe they should applaud him and upload their series online to watch and on iTunes and get on with the damn times. For a nation that's so advanced ,openly perverted, they couldn't be more primitive and conservative.

Obviously those people have no life shaming a person for uploading an episode when far worse things are out there like murder and rape, but I guess they love the Yakuza and the government keeping them in fear do they? I hope America doesn't become that assholish with upholding the rights of the corporations over the people that are like that now .

ジェイ・イー・フュージョン
Um....wow. Net People of Japan actually are criticizing him for keeping episodes of a 'children's show' and uploading them? Do I have to remind them, they were also fans of Kamen Rider and, THEY might have taped an episode just because it was a good episode to watch again?

The episode in question is the 999th/1000th Kamen Rider episode. The one where Kogami made a movie of Kamen Rider vs Shocker.

Also lets not forget something guys:

He was uploading it to a California server.

To the united states.

For us...

:disappoin

I believe he had it coming. Because anytime you download or upload copyrighted material without permission your taking a chance, and by doing that I believe you accept whatever may happen. As for the japanese netizens making fun of him for uploading a childrens show, it's to be expected. Because no matter how you glorify it I.E blood, half naked woman it's still a show for children for them to wanna buy toys.

But thats just it Advent, Tokusatsu, Kamen Rider in general, have risen so high above what they were. They've gone from being 30 minute toy commercials to being something truly spectacular and special. And Japan isn't the only nation to do that.

Case and point: Transformers. Just look at the Transformers movies and TELL me that they're just toy commercials.

I'm not arguing the legality of what he did. Yeah it was illegal, but for people to ridicule him for liking something is just...snobbish and wrong.

I don't like Transformers, so I wouldn't know about that. But I do agree that people shouldn't ridicule him because of what he likes.

I don't have low self esteem.
Japanese piracy law enforcement is tough. It doesn't matter whether that's the selling of customized figures or illegal uploading of games, the authorities are so not pussy footing around. Consider what happened to Takashi Matsuda.

The 47-year-old company employee was arrested on the evening news for violating Japanese copyright law and was dragged away in shame.

The police arrested the man for uploading the twenty-seventh episode of Kamen Rider 000 on a California-based server for unauthorized streaming. According to RBB Today, the man admitted that he had been uploading episodes "since around this January."

Blocking the doorway was a cardboard box for an Anpanman children's toy.

Japanese netizens have been quick to criticize the man, wondering why a 47-year-old was uploading episodes of Kamen Rider 000, a program aimed primarily at kids.

One shot showed the man being hauled away with his face buried in his hands in disgrace.

In recent years, video game makers have also began waging a war on game piracy, with Nintendo even opening a tips line for informants. Companies like Nintendo claim to have lost money because of Nintendo DS piracy—something that is no doubt true.

Under Japanese law, it's not only illegal to upload copyrighted material without permission, it's also illegal to download it. This legislation is extremely unpopular in Japan.

Even with these strict copyright laws, there must be more serious, far more detrimental crimes that deserve televised takedowns. Japan is safe, sure, but this is overkill.

-Brian Ashcraft

What a load of ****. That's all I've gotta say.

First of all, those "netizens" are a bunch of stupid idiots who need to get a life. Yes Kamen Rider is primarily aimed at kids but what do they watch? The Japanese equivilant to Ass Factor or those shitty MTV reality TV shows? Epic fail!!

Secondly, this whole international copyrioght thing is overrated. People should have every right to watch foreign TV shows, even shows that are not brought over to their country,so they should have not arrested that man. Plus also if Japanese import DVDs weren't so bloody expensive more people would've brought them legally.

And £97 for Kamen Rider Stronger is just bullshit.