Making Games on the Bases of Movie

I suppose that regardless, it's pretty neat to watch an awesome movie and then play a game on it, for other reasons, at least. I think this because I find it fascinating and awesome to be able to walk through the scenes and scenarios of these movies. In a way, yes, it could be very boring indeed, because you'll already know what's going to happen. But there is much more to video gaming than that. For example, the little things such as graphics and detailing.

Guys I fell that now a days most of the games have an stupid story line either of comic or movie,And god knows what makes this Idiots to make such pirated story games..
neither interesting nor orginal:mad:
Could you please cite what games you think have bad story lines? Because I can mention to you a lot of great games with great stories. Let me give you a short list:
-The Last of Us
-Uncharted series
-God of War series
-Ni No Kuni
-Tomb Raider

But if you're mainly talking about games that are based on movies, well most of them suck.

Have you ever tried playing Batman: Arkham Asylum? Holy ****. Awesome.
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed was really good too.
And Kingdom Hearts contains a lot of Disney characters. :D
Hahahaha those are examples of really good movie based games, imo.

Here's a list of the 50 worst video game based off movies.
http://m.totalfilm.com/features/50-worst-movie-videogames

For me at least, reading this Total Film list was an interesting blend of "Ugh! I remember that terrible game from my youth!" and "Wait? They made a video game based upon that? Why would anyone suspect that such a game based upon that would be anything but terrible?!" in roughly equal parts.

There are, of course, plenty of other terrible games based upon movies that weren't included here. A few choice "gems" that immediately come to mind include The Terminator for the NES and Batman Forever for the SNES!

Also, I must cry fowl on including the Austin Powers pinball game as an entry--not because I don't think that it isn't a terrible game, but because I would say that a pinball game technically isn't a video game! There are indeed similarities between the two and moreover pinball games have a strong, deserved historical place within arcades--but, regardless, they are still not technically video games.

The only game based on a movie that turn out to be awesome was James bondage goldeneye 007 for the N64, that game was truly golden.

Movie games these days seem to be half done and not very fun to play. It's kind of a waste to buy them where there are lots of other better games to get, but I guess they are decent for the kids.