It's so easy when you're evil
Fighting evil makes me thirsty
Damn, that was some bomb. The damage looked pretty extensive from the few photos I've seen. I wonder what terrorist group will claim credit for this atrocity.

News have been coming in now that there's also been an attack at a government youth rally near Oslo, where people dressed as police officers opened fire on teenagers and forced the evacuation of the small island where the youth camp was located.

Several people have also been confirmed to be dead inside buildings affected by the bomb in the capital.

Fighting evil makes me thirsty
Goddamn. Sounds like coordinated attacks.

Dang, why are terrorist attacking Oslo?

Norway is 'fairly' dedicated to the conflicts in both Afghanistan and Iraq with ground and air forces, and has air forces in Libya as well. So there would be people around with the intent of attacking us.

On a slightly more lighthearted note: Sky News reported that youths at the youth camp island jumped right into the cold water off the Norwegian coast...when the island is located in a lake a hundred yards or so from the mainland, deep inside the country.

The Meteor has landed
Norway is 'fairly' dedicated to the conflicts in both Afghanistan and Iraq with ground and air forces, and has air forces in Libya as well. So there would be people around with the intent of attacking us.

Woah, I never knew Norway was helping the conflicts of Afghanistan and Iraq. :O_O:

On a slightly more lighthearted note: Sky News reported that youths at the youth camp island jumped right into the cold water off the Norwegian coast...when the island is located in a lake a hundred yards or so from the mainland, deep inside the country.
Wow... they're fin as long as they get onto a ship.

I feel worse for the deaths of the people than the PM. They give these figureheads too much safety over the populace, and it's disgusting. They're not kings. That was just weak .