ジェイ・イー・フュージョン
yep. we're subbing it there (i'm one of the QA's).
we're done with episodes 1 and 2. hopefully we can start and finish subbing ep 3 before this coming Friday. :thumbs:

first series was subbed by nihongogo

I can only seem to find season 2 on nihongogo. Can you lead me to the correct page?

I can only seem to find season 2 on nihongogo. Can you lead me to the correct page?

hi Gekidan, the direct download page for the first series is in a hidden forum, i would suggest that you try getting it here via torrents instead:

http://www.hello-online.org/index.php?app=xbt

you need to register though (but registration process is quick), then search for "majisuka". download torrents with [AKB-48.COM] as the prefixes.

if im correct, d-addicts forum should have a copy of those and i think jpopsuki.eu has them too.

episode 3 was awesome... Mocchi doing wrestling submissions, and Tomo x Tomo battle

yeah quite funny, dont know if you knew already as Mocchi is an avid fan of japanese wrestling

a lot of the stuff in season 2's first 3 episodes have references to their lives as idols and normal girls :laugh:

oh i do know that... i'm a Mocchi fan, i also remember seeing an episode of AKBingo showing her hitting her favorite wrestler in the chest. Mocchi is awesome in person too :D

oh i do know that... i'm a Mocchi fan, i also remember seeing an episode of AKBingo showing her hitting her favorite wrestler in the chest. Mocchi is awesome in person too :D

oh yeah the one where they actually visited her favorite wrestler in a competition :sweat:

subs for ep3 is up already at sub48. they did it so fast i did not notice they were already working on it lolz. (so this is one episode i did not get to participate in) :p

Lurker
OMG ! Ep 5 was so total win !

I'm not a big fan of SKE48 but Rena Matsui's acting is just totaly awesome. :castlerock:
Team Fondue :sweat:
Finaly a valid opponent for Nezumi. This is going to be an interesting brain battle.

Next week, Miichan enters the action, why friday is so far ?