[J-DRAMA] Majisuka Gakuen Season 2 [TALK-UP]

Majisuka Gakuen Season 2

i'm not sure if anyone else here is following Tomomi Itano and Tomomi Kasai of AKB48 (aka Queen and Elizabeth of Kamen Rider Double), but these two are also doing acting stuff besides from their regular stint singing as idols.

Enter Majisuka Gakuen season 2. Note that i have purposely skipped season 1 as the series has already ended, whereas the second season is just on it's 3rd episode. The story basically revolves around delinquent high school girl students in their quest to dominate not just the school, but be the most badass yankee school in the prefecture.

Almost all of the casts are members of AKB48 and SKE48 where Kasai is one of the current "Queens" or top honchos of Majisuka Academy's Team Rappappa. Here Itano plays Shibuya, a former queen of Rappappa and currently "re-enrolled" in rival school Yabakune. She was defeated by the main character in the first season, and not being satisfied with her life outside the school as an IT staff - she re-enrolled in a rival school to get her revenge and dominate all the yankee schools in the area.

The series is a mixed set of comedy puns and action (yes, you see the girls punching and kicking asses around) in honor of the movie Crows Zero.

As a sample, here is the entire MG2 episode 3 shown last night. Here you will see Kasai go one on one against Itano. Some of you might get interested in following the series or become fans, you might want to try watching this show. Please take note that this does not have subtitles yet as this episode has just aired last night (TV Tokyo, 12:12 midnight Japan Time).

Ep.3 1 of 2
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tIZgl2jHoqM"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tIZgl2jHoqM[/ame]

Ep.3 2 of 2
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ussUx7RHZ0"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ussUx7RHZ0[/ame]

Last edited:

djmon25

haters gonna hate lol...

but yes Acchan is still the main character this season... but it's kinda shared with Yui

djmon25

Nachu was in a small clip... and that's it so far....

and series is being subbed by ProjectSUB48

and the first series was subbed as well, but i don't remember by who...

Nachu was in a small clip... and that's it so far....

and series is being subbed by ProjectSUB48

and the first series was subbed as well, but i don't remember by who...

yep. we're subbing it there (i'm one of the QA's).
we're done with episodes 1 and 2. hopefully we can start and finish subbing ep 3 before this coming Friday. :thumbs:

first series was subbed by nihongogo

JFC

♥ 大好き ♥
God, the things I'd do to Acchan and Yui. :coolshades:

Gekikara can beat my ass down anytime she wants (for her I'd totally be an "M"). :169:

I'd go gay for Gakuran. ;)

Love Yukirin, but Black creeps the **** outta me. :laugh:

Team Horumon = :laugh:

Team Fondue = :castlerock:
Lemon = :castlerock2:

Kazuma

あたりまえ
Acchan's apperance in the 3ep is like less than 2 minutes LOL

as of ep3, i hate shibuyaaaaaaa!

Gekikara :buttrock::buttrock:

GekiDan

ジェイ・イー・フュージョン
yep. we're subbing it there (i'm one of the QA's).
we're done with episodes 1 and 2. hopefully we can start and finish subbing ep 3 before this coming Friday. :thumbs:

first series was subbed by nihongogo
I can only seem to find season 2 on nihongogo. Can you lead me to the correct page?

I can only seem to find season 2 on nihongogo. Can you lead me to the correct page?

hi Gekidan, the direct download page for the first series is in a hidden forum, i would suggest that you try getting it here via torrents instead:

http://www.hello-online.org/index.php?app=xbt

you need to register though (but registration process is quick), then search for "majisuka". download torrents with [AKB-48.COM] as the prefixes.

if im correct, d-addicts forum should have a copy of those and i think jpopsuki.eu has them too.

episode 3 was awesome... Mocchi doing wrestling submissions, and Tomo x Tomo battle
yeah quite funny, dont know if you knew already as Mocchi is an avid fan of japanese wrestling

a lot of the stuff in season 2's first 3 episodes have references to their lives as idols and normal girls :laugh:

djmon25

oh i do know that... i'm a Mocchi fan, i also remember seeing an episode of AKBingo showing her hitting her favorite wrestler in the chest. Mocchi is awesome in person too :D

oh i do know that... i'm a Mocchi fan, i also remember seeing an episode of AKBingo showing her hitting her favorite wrestler in the chest. Mocchi is awesome in person too :D
oh yeah the one where they actually visited her favorite wrestler in a competition :sweat:

subs for ep3 is up already at sub48. they did it so fast i did not notice they were already working on it lolz. (so this is one episode i did not get to participate in) :p

Serapho

Lurker
OMG ! Ep 5 was so total win !

I'm not a big fan of SKE48 but Rena Matsui's acting is just totaly awesome. :castlerock:
Team Fondue :sweat:
Finaly a valid opponent for Nezumi. This is going to be an interesting brain battle.

Next week, Miichan enters the action, why friday is so far ?

Latest posts

Who's on Discord?

Mastodon