MajiRanger: American x Japanese Production - What do YOU Think?

I don't know all the details, so if you got it, cough it up.

Anyway, I dunno about this. Ever since around Zeo/Ohranger I've felt that the Sentai fight footage has been severely lacking, and while help from Alpha Stunts(?) is appriciated.... I like my Tokusatsu cuz it's fully Japanese and you can feel the cutural touch through the production.

I don't want this cross over to affect that appeal.

Not to mention with two shows going on, I can get my Power Rangers and Sentai too, for a double dose of goodness.

What's everyone else think?

And yes... at this Tokusatsu forum you can even say "dirty words" like Power Rangers. :ph34r:

Eye See You
This is definatley something exciting. Gives Magiranger a fresh feel with those new fight scenes.

Wow, I'm shocked were allowed to say Power Rangers in this forum.

Hails to you Keith. :buttrock:

I don't have low self esteem.
I've just seen episode 1 of MagiRanger!! I downloaded it off BitTorrent from Mishicorp, and it was so cool!! I'm looking foreward to downloading episode 2 (lets hope there's enough seeders, so it won't take too long to download).

As for being filmed in New Zealand, I think that's cool, but one thing. I've heard rumours that the TV Show Power Rangers was banned in New Zealand. Is that true? If so, how come they're letting them film Power Rangers and MagiRanger, in a place where it's been banned?

Riser Glen said:
Power Rangers ain't a dirty word. Only fucking stupid cocksucker Sentai snobs think its a bad word. Anyway I think its totally awesome that Magiranger is being filmed in New Zealend as well as Tokyo. And I think toei will benefit from having Disney assist them with Magiranger.

Settle down, killer. ^_^

One of the main objectives here is to unite the fandom like it should be to truely make us a fan circile to be reconned with. And that means being respectful to our Sentai Snob brethren, brutha.

So, I'm taking a hands off approach to the language around here, but go easy on using that kind of language to insult people.

We lead the way by example, Glen me boy!

Doesn't mean that you can't dig in and defend what you love. Just gotta beware of how much you attack back, lest we undo all that we fight for in the first place.

By the Power of Gaia!!!
Yeah, take a chill lozenge, Glen. Yeesh...

As far as this whole thing with Magianger goes...I'm not sure what I think about it, either. I mean, as cool as that prospect of Alpha Stunts being involved with sentai fight choreography is, I don't want it to go TOO PR--as in too much flash and not enough substance.

Eye See You
FreedomBlack said:
I mean, as cool as that prospect of Alpha Stunts being involved with sentai fight choreography is, I don't want it to go TOO PR--as in too much flash and not enough substance.

I agree. I don't think it will come to that thought. Toei just wanted to do it a little different this year with Magiranger. I'm telling ya' this is going to be one of the awesome Sentai shows like Timeranger and Dairanger. I can feel it.