Princess of Equesteria
When I first started working on pixel artworks in the past were completely lacking in luster. The ones that I am about to reveal are ones that after much practice at last really proud of. It has been a few years now since my last dabble working on pixels, but maybe I am ready to come out and dabble once more.

Dabble dabble...hahaha....sorry....

Anywhoo...Enjoy

The base used comes from an artist known as angychan, but the rest completely mine. It was for a Kamen Rider RP.

Finished.png

These flowers are my creation. Do not steal or use without my permission.

Flowers.png

Princess of Equesteria
Lover_First_Kiss.png

Characters from my Sailor Senshi fan fiction. These are the two main characters.

Guardians_In_The_Past.png

Sailor_Andromeda.png

SailorAndromedaBanner-1.gif

Princess of Equesteria
nearlyfinished2.png

I am so kicking myself in the butt right now having lost the second one of my Sentai Team original design. This one is of the past team, where as the newer gen is lead by a young woman (same suit as the guys)

These are not my bases, they belong to and shouri respectfully

Last edited:
Princess of Equesteria
Again another angychan base, but everything else minus the background set in the back was done by me. I take no credit in the background nor base used.

Venus-1.png

Wings created by me.

Wings.png

For this one had used a picture from the anime known as Mermaid Melody Pichi Pichi Pitch. Creating this base had taken several days, but never got around to using it in a project

Mermaidtail2.png