Madan Senki Ryukendo role-play toys - Interest check

I love these weapons/henshin devices, but sadly it seems that I need the cash and the space more than the toys.

For those of you who don't know what Ryukendo is, go download TV-Nihon's subs here (http://tvnihon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=25) and you can read up on it here (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ryukendo)

So I have all the role-play toys except for the Zanryujin and the Madan Magnum. All toys are in great to near-perfect condition; I am the original owner of all of the toys except for the Gekiryuken (the seller mentioned it was a brand-new replacement item from Takara) and the God Gekiryuken (in fully functional condition, but there's some paint scuffs on the gold shield face and the grey sword tip). The other items were MISB when I got them, and have only been used once or twice.

Picture of Ryukendo stuff

Anyhow, this includes:
- DX Gekiryuken
- DX God Gekiryuken
- DX Gouryugun
- DX Madan Dagger
- DX Ultimate Dragon
- Madan Knuckle
- Madan Key Holder (Ryukendo ver.)
- Madan Key Holder (Ryugunou ver.)
- SHOT Phone & Gekiryuken

I'm curious to know if it's worth my while selling them off; if no one's interested in them at all, then there's no point in even setting prices, right?

Although probably impossible, I'd like to know if there's anyone who'd be willing to grab the whole lot from me; I don't like to be left with "random parts of a collection", and I'd rather get rid of it all. I'd also be willing to sell stuff in "lots", though: ie, a Ryukendo lot, a Ryugunou lot, a God Ryukendo lot.

Keep in mind that these toys tend to attract seemingly high prices on Yahoo Auctions Japan, so my "feel" on selling prices won't be dirt cheap or anything...

So please post here if you'd be at least interested in some (or all) of this, and would be willing to hear me out on some prices; then I can actually come up with them. :)

*** EDIT *** (2008/05/15): The Ryukendo lot as a whole has been sold. Thanks!

Last edited:
you have a pm never did really see any of this stuff on ebay when the series was out :(

I am most definatly intrested in a couple of those items, and fully willing to shell out the dough for them at whatever price you set.