Machine Gun Kelly shows his comedic side at Good Mourning

Staff member
Machine Gun Kelly has been trying to crossover to acting since he went mainstream as a rapper. The first time I saw him perform on screen was at the Horror Netflix original Bird Box.
That one is much darker than this comedy, where he stars with his real-life girlfriend, Megan Fox. Rappers usually wanted to be seen looking tough and badass, so Kudos to Machine Gun Kelly for letting loose. Dove Cameron and Pete Davidson got also cast in this comedy.
This film is also a rom-com film, so it is not the most gangster movie to star in, but it works. Rappers transitioning to acting has been a norm in Hollywood in the past. Award-Winning...

Continue reading...

K

KELLY

Megan Fox is starting to look creepy after all those surgeries

I don't understand why MGK's supporters praise him when he can't act. Even though Eminem has only been in a few films, he has demonstrated that he is capable of acting.

My eyes rolled to the back of my head when I heard that MGK and Mod Sun were directing a film. This trailer swayed my opinion. MGK has some talent behind the camera, and I'm here to witness it. A stoner comedy that appears to be a lot of fun to watch.

This looks to be funny. I can't wait to see it in the cinemas! Kelly boy! You're a multi-talented mastermind. Congratulations on the film, Colson, and family! You are fortunate; not only are you dating Megan Fox, but you are also a multitalented jack of all trades. MGK is brightening our days in these difficult times! MGK, unlike Eminem, is completely committed to acting! As someone who enjoys movies and enjoys critiquing them as a pastime, I can tell you that this trailer seems like a lot of fun.

Kelly appears to be attempting to be humorous when he is not. What goes into making these awful movies? No offense, but it appears to be a complete disaster.

Machine Gun Kelly leaving rap for acting because Eminem hurts his feelings.LOL

Eminem may have ended MGK's rap career, but MGK has proven time and time again that he doesn't need rap to succeed. He is gifted and has other options for staying on top. I like him more than I like his music. Everyone expected this dude's career to suffer as a result of the Slim Shady event, but I'm witnessing the exact opposite; he's genuinely hustling and skilled in a variety of ways.

I'm counting down the days till this comes out!! I looooove Kelly and I adore Mod. They're a match made in heaven!! Becky G is also here, so I'm going to watch this once it drops.

It looks stupid! Machine Gun Kelly should call it quits and be a housewife to Megan Fox and let Megan do all the work.

Househusband
MGK might make it big as an actor. From the trailer alone, I see he have potential to fully transition to acting. Megan looks hot in Pink Hair.