M3GAN 2.0 is the title of the the sequel as the 1st film comes to VOD

Now known as MythicFables
Hope the r-18 VERSION will add some additional kills because the bodycount of 5 deaths is too small for me. Have M3gan kill more people.

In the following installment, I really hope there will be a robot army.
After the mayhem that was caused by only one robot, it would be a mind-blowing experience to see such a large army.
The rest of the story, from this point onward, is going to be quite interesting to follow because of the path it will take.

CreativeCollector
You may enhance your shape's aesthetics and functionality by working on both . Your appetite will be reignited, and your body will feel toned and healthy. In a nutshell, it's good for your well-being. Give it a try, and you might be surprised by how much joy it brings into your life.There is currently a strong demand for these, therefore you can get them online. which is the finest one we've found.

I am not Voles, I am human
M3GAN is absolutely fantastic because it had numerous parallels to technology, death, and the implications of constructing a perfect toy that you can't let go of as you grow older. Despite my original expectations, it was funnier than I expected, and I would have preferred to see the R-rated version to emphasize the horror parts. I saw the film in a packed cinema, and it outperformed my expectations for a January release. I am delighted that James Wan and Blumhouse are bringing back campy horror films, as I miss them. I wont mind a sequel so bring in M3GAN 2.0!

British Columbia Made
This is a movie that I truly adore and I've seen it five times already. So I am happy there is a sequel. It's not just fantastic, but its character, M3gan, is a perfect blend of both terrifying and humorous, with the ability to touch your heart and make you cry. Unlike other horror movie icons like Chucky who tend to be over the top, or underplayed like Annabell, M3gan strikes a balance between her role and the film she's in. The fact that it's rated PG 13, which is unusual for a killer doll film, makes it even more groundbreaking in the horror/sci-fi genre. It's not about relying on drugs, sex, gore, or foul language, but finding the right balance of those elements to create a successful plot. I thoroughly enjoyed it, even though it was more of a suspenseful story. M3gan is one of my favorite characters and I hope the sequel will do her justice by fixing her problems and mending her explosive circuit. Although the movie wasn't particularly scary, M3gan carried it till the end and was a real cinnamon roll.

I am not frightened by dolls like Chucky or Annabelle, but the idea of something like Megan becoming a reality terrifies me. Despite being a robot, Megan has a compelling personality with both spunk and flair. She is also fast learner making her scarier.
I feel she is wrongly perceived, as all she wants to do is keep Cady safe, but people don't seem to grasp this.

I hate WOKE trash
The plot was incredibly unbelievable and felt like a poorly made episode of Black Mirror. If you find any appreciation for this trash, may God have mercy on your soul. Sadly, it seems that movies keep getting worse, trailers keep becoming less promising, and as society gets more intellectually challenged, they keep accepting this garbage as entertainment. In my opinion, it is highly overrated. It does not fit into the horror or comedy genres and is more like a tedious slasher movie. In my view, it is way overrated and falls short of being a horror or comedy. Instead, it is a lackluster slasher movie. It's unfortunate that the poor writing makes it difficult to suspend disbelief and enjoy it. The lack of suspension of disbelief is not sufficient to overcome the inadequate script.

AMAWEMEN Hear me roar!
@Maverick You are a minority dude, This movie is a box office success and the fans love it. You are just made because a movie that doesn't center around a straight white guy is a box office success. Die of Jealousy you Andrew Tate Wannabe!

Someone here hates M3GAN? someone is just trying to be hipster so bad.

My supposition is that in the sequel, Cady will be relocated to Florida to reside with her grandparents or any other individual the therapist brought up. Gemma, on the other hand, will end up behind bars as she's implicated in all the homicides. M3gan may secure a new body and focus on nurturing a fresh offspring, yet she remains intent on finding Cady.