LVSP4103.jpg
What? Every chef is an expert with firearms, I assure you...
Quick note: Things are going to be super busy for me IRL for the next two or three weeks, and that's before I can even think about the festive period. I may not be able to make all the regular episode posts during December. So if you wish to discuss an episode and there isn't a thread, please pick up the slack and hit that "Post New Episode" button.

This week: Dogranio unleashes Destra, Touma and Tsukasa get sent to the Gangler world while Noel is defeated by falling in water (what is this, early Heisei Rider?), Keiichiro and Sakuya are also sent through and receive a frosty reception, Touma nearly gives the game away, Destra is betrayed, but the combined power of both teams can't take him down, and Gauche makes Destra an offer he can't refuse.

Last edited:
R

raden238

This was a great episode. I loved the tension between Tsukasa and Touma. I expected Touma to reveal his alter ego to Tsukasa but it was mere tease. The Destra fight was good too, can't wait for next week's episode, looks awesome.

Kind of a lame episode, if you ask me. Just more build up to the eventual reveal of who the thieves are. I was hoping Zamigo would have a moment to show off, since future-predicting Super Lupin Red wasn't there in Gangler World. But then nothing happened. Over all, the preview for the next episode was more exciting.

D

Dr Kain

I'm just going to post these here since this is the lastest thread:

40 - Oh joy, episode 40 and we have another filler episode, yay? At least the ridiculousness of Blue and Yellow's thoughts were funny.

41 - Destra is finally doing something. Oh hey, it's only been 2 episodes since Zamigo was featured, that's a new record. So Destra just summoned up giant monsters so we can have an unnecessary mech battle. Joy. Hey, when are the Patrangers going to fight in the mechs?

42 - Destra just burned up the city and 5 minutes later it's all back to normal. Does Japan just have already made buildings hiding underground that sprout up after every fight? I'm starting to think so. Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd Destra's dead... Am I supposed to care? This entire thing felt like it should have been done 15 episodes ago.

43 - That dude is totally going to frame Noel because he's a spy. That monster sums up my luck with 2018 in a nutshell. Hey, shoot her. Oh, the Lupinrangers are featured in another mech battle. Cool? Are the Patrangers going to get to have their own mech fight anytime soon? Nice chase scenes though.

44 - Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat? I am totally surprised by this. Can you tell I'm shocked? Oh damn, quick, someone scream, "SOYLENT GREEN IS HUMAN SKIN!!" Wait, what am I thinking? This is 2018 silly goose. He's not dead, he's just imprisoned somewhere with his image being used like a Zygon from Doctor Who. Um dudes, she's standing right there. SHOOT HER!! No seriously, why are you just standing there frozen while she makes the monsters grow? SHOOT HER!!!! Hey, the Patrangers finally get a mech battle to themselves.

45 - Wow this episode is dumb. It totally missed the opportunity to make a Salmon Pink ranger joke. Oh... so Keiichi and Tsukasa are just going to remain absent the entire time... okay... Yet again, they just stand there waiting for Gauch to grow the monster. WTF?! ABOUT FRIGGIN TIME!!!!

Overall, not thrilling, but I did enjoy episodes 43 and 44 more than any other episodes in the last 15 shows. Nevertheless, this story should have been done in the mid-30s. At least there were some cools stunts and camera work used regardless of how quick they were. Just once can we get an entire fight done with that rounded camera rotation thing happening?