lvp37-01.jpg

Well this is awkward
This week: The Gangler really under-utilizes the potential of his Collection piece, Kairi has no home...but he does have an unwelcome house guest, a tent in a backpack make for better armour than the Patrangers special suits, and surprise Good Cool Striker VSX even though it's not a big episode!

No discussion for episode 36? Okay then...

I'm not sure I'd call the Gangler's use of his of Collection piece "under-utilized", but I guess it depends on what you had in mind. If the portal powers are relatively short range, there is not much you can do with that. Actually, if anything, the Gangler himself was under-utilized. He wasn't really written as a character, didn't really have any bigger motivations or desires. He was just there because MOTW quota. Also, even though it might not have been a "big episode", it should probably be expected for Good Cool Kaiser VSX to make more appearances until the next giant robot or gattai combination comes along. I mean, what's the point of having the suit and CGI assets if you're not going to use them? :p

...I was kind of hoping for a gag where, after taking all those hits, the tent is suddenly left in shreds.