Db9wEtQU0AEKv-R.jpg:small

This bracelet makes so you so fast you'll go over time and space!
This week: It's a blue ranger focus episode, as the quiet phantom thief passes on to a child lessons that he didn't learn until he was fully grown. Hopefully the Patrangers actors had a lovely break this week as they were barely required at all. And am I the only once disappointed that Pat Kaiser Biker never does any yoyo tricks?

Oh and I forgot to mention in the OP, but was Good Striker making a Zubat reference when he first appeared? :D

(I've been catching up on toku because I've been really behind lately.)
Wow. Did they really just recycle a Chrono Changer and paint it gold? You don't see Toei doing that kind of thing very often. I expect that kind of recycling from Power Rangers, honestly.

(I've been catching up on toku because I've been really behind lately.)
Wow. Did they really just recycle a Chrono Changer and paint it gold? You don't see Toei doing that kind of thing very often. I expect that kind of recycling from Power Rangers, honestly.
ALL of the Collection Pieces that aren't a part of this year's toyline (i.e. VS Changers etc) are in some way based on an item of equipment from a previous season.

Sometimes they seem to be repainted props, such as the Chrono Changer in this episode or back in episode seven where the treasure is basically a Magilamp with a new colour scheme.

Other times they are custom-made props but are intended to look like something familiar, such as in the first two episodes, where the treasure is a lighter which (when the lid is closed) is the same shape as the Shishi Origami from Shinkenger (as used by Shinken Red who also had flame-based powers).

D

Dr Kain

I know this was week's ago, but this episode was so far the worst of the series. It was by the books in how generic it was and none of it was the least bit exciting.