Lovely Korean Dramas That Will Win Your Heart

What does the Fox say?
Staff member
<p>Mok Sol-Hee has a peculiar talent. If a person is not telling the truth, she can hear their lies. For a while, she hated having this gift. Until one day when she realized people were willing to pay her to use it. She moved to Seoul to set herself up as a sort of shaman with a “peculiar talent for spotting liars”; and the business is very profitable. </p>

Brainmelter
The angelic presence in "My Lovely Angel" is a heartwarming twist. The story of a lonely man finding an unexpected connection with a deaf-blind girl is touching. It's a reminder that sometimes, angels come in the most unlikely forms.

"Lovely, Horribly" is a rollercoaster of emotions. The switch of destinies and the presence of a vengeful ghost add layers of intrigue. Park Si-Hoo's transition from historical roles to this modern drama is commendable, and Song Ji-Hyo's unconventional appearance adds authenticity to her character. It's an odd, yet endearing series that keeps you entertained throughout. The quirks and twists make it stand out in the K-drama world.

I'm quite intrigued by the concept of a woman who can detect lies in "My Lovely Liar." The idea of using that unique skill as a business is interesting, and I wonder how her relationship with her mysterious neighbor will evolve.

The female boxer's journey in "My Lovely Boxer" sounds thrilling. It's not every day you hear about a female boxer taking on the world championship. The Mike Tyson quote sets the tone for this action-packed series, and I'm eager to see how Lee Kwon-Sook's character develops and if she'll stick to the plan.

We are all beautiful
"My Lovely Angel" touched my heart deeply. Jung Seo-Yeon's performance was breathtaking for someone so young. The story of finding family in unexpected places reminds us of the kindness in the world. It's a must-watch for those who appreciate emotional journeys.