Love is Blind Season 3

I'm looking forward to a season without the Lacheys stirring the pot so much and instead having access to professional psychological support throughout the ordeal.

Last season wasn't nearly as good as the first, but I'm excited to see what this one has in store.

The Official Reviews
I heard Season 2 actually produced a successful couple but their personality is so bland and uninteresting so Netflix didn't bother recording them.

I really hope that they don't try to force any couples this season. It seemed like in Season 2, they were trying very hard to make sure that all of the couples were of the same race, rather than letting them find each other in the same way that Season 1 did. Don't get me wrong, mono-racial couples are great, but there's a reason this show is called "Love Is Blind."

If you guys hated Season 2, You should watch the foreign version of Love is Blind. They are in Netflix too with subtitles and dub options.

Love is Blind Japan, produces 2 successful couples.
Love is Blind produces 2 marriages sadly one ended in divorce.

I hope It's not an experiment, based on how the casts are put up. I'll see. Love is Blind Season 3 With its strong combination of recognizable characters, multicultural viewpoints, and intriguing story twists, the first season set a high standard. I'm hopeful that this season's drama focuses more on couples that actually care, rather than famewhore relationships like it did last year. I decided I couldn't bear Season 2 and wouldn't bother finishing it after discovering that every second-season marriage was destined to fail.

Crazy!
There is no motivation to watch if we don't see the characters forming genuine relationships. The second season was a complete waste of time. You guys need to get back to what you were doing in Season 1 immediately. I won't be holding my breath for season 3, as only season 1 was worth watching.

So there are couples that got formed on the show but never shown on tv because they think they are boring?

I am sweet but a little bit Psycho
Lauren and Cameron is a standard that is hard to reach.