Love is Blind Season 3

Super Moderator
Love is Blind Season 3 is now confirmed by Netflix. In this reality show, the contestants are forced to go on a literal blind date. The man and woman cannot see one other. They are unaware of the other person’s race, age, body type, height, or general appearance. Based on the person’s qualities and how well they click with them, they will decide who they will keep dating. Many of the on-screen couples wind up having messy breakups, but the first two seasons did manage to create two happy marriages.
Are you going to surpass the lucky number two the first two seasons managed to have?
Love is Blind Season 3 official Trailer

Cast Announcement

The first season resulted in two happy marriages. The show’s lead couple is Cameron Hamilton and Lauren Speed-Hamilton. They have been married for four years, and the romance is still alive. Although Lauren is older than...

Continue reading...

Entertainment Enthusiast
I auditioned for this show because I want to find love and fame enough to help me make money with Cameo and Instagram but they rejected me because I fail the drug test. I am taking anti-depressant and lithium so they disqualified me.

I want Lauren and Cameron to have a baby already but both are still busy with their careers, Cameron is scientist and Lauren is a Business Woman. I think they want to surpass the 7 year itch before they want to have babies. I heard Amber and Barnett are trying to have a baby but they still can't get pregnant. I am not shocked why most season 2 couples ends up in divorce, they all have red flags.

I find it sad that in Season 2 there are lots of Plus sized contestants and non of them find love. I heard there is a Season 1 couple who also ends up getting married but their personalities are so boring that Netflix decided to not show them on TV. I think that is blessing in disguise, they found love but kept their privacy.

I wish they make a celebrity edition. Imagine if these are the people trying to find love:

Amber Heard
Chris Brown
Anna Delvey
Tinder Swindler
Amanda Bynes
Jake Paul
Gabbi Hannah
D'Angelo
Omorosa
Ezra Miller

The Truth will set you free
Season one produced successful marriages because they had people who are looking for love. Season 2 have wannabe Instagram/Onlyfans influencer wanting fame.I agree they need to cast people who never watched the show.

Bringing you the best of theater
Breakups between romantic partners are shown to be a natural part of life in Season 2. The unlikely couple may find lasting happiness with the help of this program. The success of the first season could have been an anomaly.

Live free
With Season 2's failure in mind, Season 3 only needed to produce one happy couple. Netflix hasn't found two people with as strong of a connection as Lauren and Cameron. All marriages end in season 2 because of the overabundance of schizophrenic characters cast for drama.

It would be nice if they cast the show with a wider variety of body types rather than just aspirational Instagram models. However, they still cast mostly thin people with excellent bone structure, despite the fact that they want the singles to connect with each other based solely on personality. Why isn't the casting reflective of the premise that Love Is Blind?