Love and Death: Can Elizabeth Olsen live up to Jessica Biel's Candy Montgomery

Gucci Enthusiast
The narrative of Candy is veritably extraordinary, and I derived much pleasure from the previous rendition on Hulu. I am positively eager to witness HBO's rendition of this sensational story. The imminent adaptation appears to hold considerable promise, particularly with the inclusion of the esteemed Elizabeth Olsen. Though the previous version on Hulu failed to captivate me, I maintain sanguine expectations for this forthcoming iteration.

The previous Hulu version of this story with Jessica Biel was compelling, so I'm uncertain if I have any interest in watching a retelling of a story I'm already familiar with. I already know what will happen

Serving Lewks
I heard from the grape vine this have higher budget than the Hulu version.

Don't get it twisted! While some may be all about that Jessica Biel version being the OG, let me tell you - this project was actually in development before that. Elizabeth Olsen was the first to be cast, and then later down the line, Hulu went and cast Elisabeth Moss in their version. But Ms. Moss dropped out and was replaced by Biel. So let's get it straight - this ain't just some copycat of the Hulu version. This project was announced, cast, and filming was already underway before Hulu even got started.

Keep the Bat-signal shining!
Do we really need another story base from this? They are turning Wendy Montgomery into a Celebrity and a murderer doesn't deserve fame.