LOTR Tabletop Expansion Moria Now On Kickstarter

Administrator
<p>If you enjoy Free League’s LOTR tabletop games — The One Ring, which runs on Free League’s engine, and Lord Of The Rings Roleplaying, which is 5E compatible — you’ll be interested in the crowdfunding campaign currently running on Kickstarter. Moria – Through the Doors of Durin, a new expansion, is currently available for a pledge.</p>

Dude, I'm stoked about this! I've been itching for some underground exploration with my pals. And with over a million dollars raised and 16 stretch goals smashed, this expansion is gonna be legendary!

As a longtime LOTR tabletop fan, I'm over the moon about Moria's new expansion. The Mansions of the Dwarves? Sign me up for some epic dungeon-crawling! "Mithril, Orcs, and treasure galore? I'm in gaming heaven! 🌟 This Kickstarter's success is no joke. Can't wait to explore Moria with friends.

Larping is a contact sports!
I've been a LOTR tabletop fan for ages, and when I heard about 'Through the Doors of Durin,' I couldn't contain my excitement. Exploring the ancient halls of Dwarrowdelf, searching for hidden treasures, and facing off against Orcs and Durin's Bane? It's like the ultimate adventure! I'm all about that digital edition for $23 because it's a steal, and it'll let me dive into this epic quest right away. Plus, with the campaign already pulling in over a million dollars and smashing SIXTEEN stretch goals, it's clear that I'm not the only one who's pumped for this. Let's make this Moria journey unforgettable!

This Moria Kickstarter campaign is on fire! I've been playing LOTR tabletop games with my buddies for years, and when we saw 'Through the Doors of Durin,' we knew we had to jump in. The idea of exploring the once-great Dwarven city, facing off against Orcs, Goblins, and the legendary Durin's Bane

Roll for initiative
This LOTR Tabletop Moria expansion is lit! 😎 Can you believe Durin's Bane is back in action? I'm itching to delve deep into those dark halls and snag some of that Mithril bling!