Lurker
its out for a while now, anyone playing it here? i didn't get the chance to play the 3DS version, is it any good?

i see that the character models looks JUST like the ones they used in GB:FB...makes me wonder if they will make another GB game, but with more playable characters rather than just 6 of them

ヒビキラッ☆
Playing it. Still on the second cube, trying to gather materials to build Ride Machine.

Dungeon RPG isn't really my cup of tea, but hell, since it has Kamen Rider, Gundam, and Ultraman on it I have to give it a try XD

I like the 2D sprite, but it's kinda weird when your character use the Hero finisher and went into 3D (character sprite and background) but the enemy remains on 2D sprite. And I kinda hope they voice, at the very least, our characters. It's kinda boring only Ultraman have their voice (and it's just their "schwatch" ^^a), though Kamen Rider's belt voices are there too.

Is there all Hero finisher & double finisher (not the usual cross-over, but the actual double finisher) compilation video on YT yet, btw?

Lurker
Playing it. Still on the second cube, trying to gather materials to build Ride Machine.

Dungeon RPG isn't really my cup of tea, but hell, since it has Kamen Rider, Gundam, and Ultraman on it I have to give it a try XD

I like the 2D sprite, but it's kinda weird when your character use the Hero finisher and went into 3D (character sprite and background) but the enemy remains on 2D sprite. And I kinda hope they voice, at the very least, our characters. It's kinda boring only Ultraman have their voice (and it's just their "schwatch" ^^a), though Kamen Rider's belt voices are there too.

Is there all Hero finisher & double finisher (not the usual cross-over, but the actual double finisher) compilation video on YT yet, btw?

yeah, i tried it for a bit yesterday, too many action games made my RPG instinct dulled, just walking around randomly without leveling up, got creamed by the hamrabi/yazan team a LOT of times when i suddenly bumped into them, i don't even have a hero mode finisher that moment and wasted my "drive" stock by getting killed

the main characters ARE in 3d model all the time during combat, not just when doing hero finisher, even normal attacks are in 3D, it's the enemy that's always stuck in 2d, but the 2d art themselves is nothing but spectacular, it reminds me of Viewtiful Joe 2d arts, are they done by the same person?

can you give me pointers(or probably a site that have guides/how to's/suggested equips) and such? kinda getting rusty after all this time, last turn based RPG i played was FATE EXTRA, and its in english(played valkyria too, but it was action heavy, so i ruled without screwing up much :castlerock:)

i wonder if there's any way to get max gauge/enter hero mode quickly, because it builds up SO SLOWLY even though i've beaten a lot of mooks

all in all the game is okay for a dungeon RPG, its way better than digimon world 2 that's for sure :laugh:

i don't know bout the finishers yet because i'm also just starting, but if i(or you, or anyone else) found some infos, do post here:thumbs:

all i know is this wiki:
http://alphawiki.net/lost-heroes/index.php?%A5%B5%A5%D6%A5%AF%A5%A8%A5%B9%A5%C8

ヒビキラッ☆
^I grind. A LOT. That's why I survived XD
But then when I got bored, I use CwCheat to unlock all the available skills and see their Hero finisher ^^;;

I know the normal attack and skill also shown in 3D, but since the background is linear it doesn't look that odd. But I agree both the 2D and 3D sprites are beautiful.

To increase Hero gauge faster.... Hmm, on the beginning I don't think there's any fast method. Though later when I use CwCheat, some characters do have skill to increase their Hero gauge faster. And then by having combination of enemy chips (I forgot which), there's a skill that grant same effect.

And found videos of those Hero finisher myself. These finishers looks great. I haven't unlocked all of them since some skills required us to beat main or sub quest first, though some characters have all of their skills, or at least both of their finishers, available without doing those quests like Ultraman Zero and Wing Zero Gundam.

God Gundam's feels really weird since we don't have Tomokazu Seki's awesome voice here :shakefist
The theme will also changed to the respective character when he's doing his finisher :buttrock: And I still prefer Climax Jump than Double Action for Den-O, but oh well:sweat:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=53QYij05vd8"]??????W???? (????????) - YouTube[/ame]

Check the uploader channel for more videos of other characters :)

Lurker
^I grind. A LOT. That's why I survived XD
But then when I got bored, I use CwCheat to unlock all the available skills and see their Hero finisher ^^;;

To increase Hero gauge faster.... Hmm, on the beginning I don't think there's any fast method. Though later when I use CwCheat, some characters do have skill to increase their Hero gauge faster. And then by having combination of enemy chips (I forgot which), there's a skill that grant same effect.

ugh, i should've seen that coming, kinda hate games with heavy grinding(people say MH is heavy grinding, i managed to prove the otherwise), it seems to be unavoidable in this case though, i don't wanna cheat, but i hate grinding as well, what to do, what to do? :O_O:

i see, so it won't be until later that i can spam hero mode, it's funny how the system for hero mode is the exact opposite from Heroes Phantasia, which requires you to DIE in order to activate hero mode

if you're familiar with the GB seires, the characters in it aren't actually the character we know, nu gundam isnt amuro, OOO isnt eiji, and Taro isn't actually a giant imagin(okay scratch that one, bad joke), they are themselves, W is W(has no human form), Zeong is Zeong(as in a person, not a robot), etc. hence why they aren't voiced by their actual VA's and sometimes not voiced at all

i know it's weird but it has been that way for a long time i guess, of course we all know its because bandai is always a cheap company that treats fans to a semi-mediocre games, if this were a PS3 game, it would surely be chock full of paid DLC's to milk it, probably has a DLC voice too

as for the music, i haven't activated my hero mode yet, so i can't comment on the music(saved the vids but will not watch it yet due to spoilers, since cool attack scenes is the ONLY thing the game has to offer to me, if i watch it, then any purpose of playing is lost to me), but you are right about den O's theme, since they ALWAYS picked sword forms DA, while climax jump is more of a universal den O theme

also, as i checked on the wiki, is it true that there's only that small number of playable characters?(so accel, decade, or even Nigo, is not playable?), that's a bummer, especially because Decade already had a full moveset in GBFB

ヒビキラッ☆
I only use cheat to see the finisher though, tried it on different save data so my 'true' play through won't get tainted by the cheat code XD

Yes I know that the character are themselves, they introduce themselves with their MS/Kamen Rider name, not their pilot/human alias after all; with the exception of W (they normally refer themselves as W, but then they also introduce Phillip and Phillip himself calls Shotarou by his name) ^^;
Birth here is DateBirth, by the way. He's cheerful (calling Cherudim Gundam as "Cherudim-chan", for example) and helping Celestial Being as their doctor, IIRC.

I found the video where someone edited some sequences with voice. It really makes the whole thing much better.
http://www.nicozon.net/watch/sm18745084

And yes, the playable characters wasn't that much, only 5 on each series.
Ultraman: Hayata, Seven, Tarou, Mebius, Zero
Rider: Ichigo, RX, Den-O, W, OOO
Gundam: Nu, Z, God, Wing Zero, 00

The rest of the characters are support, only give characters/enemy status effect as far as I know, not actual attack with 3D sprite like the playable ones :\

Lurker
I only use cheat to see the finisher though, tried it on different save data so my 'true' play through won't get tainted by the cheat code XD

Yes I know that the character are themselves, they introduce themselves with their MS/Kamen Rider name, not their pilot/human alias after all; with the exception of W (they normally refer themselves as W, but then they also introduce Phillip and Phillip himself calls Shotarou by his name) ^^;
Birth here is DateBirth, by the way. He's cheerful (calling Cherudim Gundam as "Cherudim-chan", for example) and helping Celestial Being as their doctor, IIRC.

I found the video where someone edited some sequences with voice. It really makes the whole thing much better.
http://www.nicozon.net/watch/sm18745084

And yes, the playable characters wasn't that much, only 5 on each series.
Ultraman: Hayata, Seven, Tarou, Mebius, Zero
Rider: Ichigo, RX, Den-O, W, OOO
Gundam: Nu, Z, God, Wing Zero, 00

The rest of the characters are support, only give characters/enemy status effect as far as I know, not actual attack with 3D sprite like the playable ones :\

i see, well as i said before, i'll probably won't see the hero attack vid until i truly give up with the game

as for W, i guess, if they made him as 1 person it'll kill his unique quirk, so they have to keep Phillip and Shotaro in, i wonder why they didn't add Ultraman Ace though, him(and her?!) should have a talk with W!

funny on how low the playables are, aren't RPG's supposed to be the way they can add lots and lots of characters without costing much?(there's no action game with rosters the size of any SRW/G Gen game to this point, ACE aren't even close to rivaling those)

it's understandable for games like the main GB series, since its an action game but i find it weird that LH has this limits too(especially as i said before, the 3d models for this game looks JUST like GBFB, so kuuga, decade, etc, could've been playable here, all they need is just copy their assists as hero attacks, add a few more moves and its done)

also, does the custom soundtrack work with CFW? i haven't tried it since i don't have much chance to use hero mode ATM

anyone gan give me a complete english walkthrough for this game? because i can't read japanese. thx

Lurker
anyone gan give me a complete english walkthrough for this game? because i can't read japanese. thx

Such a niche game. I don't think it will ever ever exist.
You have to figure it out yourself. You can remember what option is what pretty fast and simply aiming to 100% the map will do the job up to a point. Other missions like checking vending machines are doable by rubbing your face into everything that looks significant. I managed to get to the second floor of the second cube without knowledge of japanese myself after all.

Lurker
Such a niche game. I don't think it will ever ever exist.
You have to figure it out yourself. You can remember what option is what pretty fast and simply aiming to 100% the map will do the job up to a point. Other missions like checking vending machines are doable by rubbing your face into everything that looks significant. I managed to get to the second floor of the second cube without knowledge of japanese myself after all.

well, translating everything is too much, but since you seem to know much of the basics and stuffs, can you help with these?

A.pause menu

item

skill list

skill tree

status

equip?(what's the 2 different rows for?)

????:
-craftable item list?
-gallery?
-trophy
-tutorial list

missions

options:
-message speed
-BGM
-SE
-?????(3 options that does what???)
-hero BGM(2 options, no dice here either)
-sound test
-custom OST on/off
-data install on/off
-default setting

interim save?(gets deleted when we load it?)

return to base

B.base menu

1.Briefing room:

-team select?

-character list?(what's the 4 options when we're in it and what's the deal with the 3"gauges" with levels at the bottom of this list)

-get chips?(again some explanation on this would be nice)

-save

-?????(nothing happens when i select this)

2.Item Lab

-?????(buy?)

-?????(sell?)

-?????(has 2 options in it, item storage?)

-?????(same last choice as in the last one on main base)

3.Gate port(there seem to be more than one options later on, but now i only have 1, what are the options?)

also, once when i select return to base i got a message that one of my members(nu gundam) got a level up, what triggered that?