Yes there is a particular exclusive item that will be sold there this year and I need to have it! one for me and one for a friend, the item will cost $19.99.

Please PM if you are interested. We can discuss middle man fees and shipping costs.

So if you are headed to San Diego Comi-con and want some money for after the event PM me!

悪を断つ剣
I too am also looking for a somebody to get me a few things in the SDCC 2012. Please PM if you are able to get there. Even if you are not a middleman, for a favor I will pay you a commission for the job. Thanks.

Armor Wolf Alchemist
Same here. I need someone to help buy the exclusive bruticus, cliffjumper & derpyhooves (for my bro)

I'm going and willing to try and help as a middleman, not even looking for much commission wise either.

Armor Wolf Alchemist
A little new to comic con stuff but is it like one per customer, or can you buy multiples, because if its the latter at least it'll be easier for you.

悪を断つ剣
Yeah, I want to buy a particular item and want to buy around 3-4. Will that be possible or it is limited 1-2 item per person?

For Hasbro, you have to get in line early for tickets, especially if you plan on getting that Bruticus. Those tickets mean that you can buy from their booth after a certain time. They only give a certain amount out. Sometimes they'll give a few more out later in the afternoon. Anyways, there is a sheet of paper saying what they are selling and how many you can buy. So some items do have limits. Big sellers are usually limited to 1. I still have that form from last year.

For Bandai, it was open and you could buy as many as you want.

I need 2 items from Bandai, so if any trusted member is going and would like to help me out, shoot me a PM.

PM with any questions regarding what you want and we can try to work out an agreement. I've been going to SDCC for the past 5 years and wouldn't mind trying to build a good rep as a middleman for this.

悪を断つ剣
Looking for others that will be going to SDCC 2012. Anybody else? Member EL_2una is probably busy and need to have sort of communication as well as confirmation. So if you are going tot he SDCC 2012, kindly let me know thanks.

Sorry, but do to some unforeseen circumstances, I won't be going to SDCC after all. Sorry to have inconvenienced any of you.