Looking for nice-looking DecaDriver cards to print.

Lurker
Hey guys! I recently got a hold of of a DecaDriver, and I need help finding some nice-looking PDF of cards to print off and play around with. Failing that, it would help if what the card is supposed to make the driver say was at least printed in English.

Bounty Hunter
Hey guys! I recently got a hold of of a DecaDriver, and I need help finding some nice-looking PDF of cards to print off and play around with. Failing that, it would help if what the card is supposed to make the driver say was at least printed in English.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=H15RDTB5

I have high quality scans of the final form ride and the final attack decade I put them in a zip for you hope its what your looking for

Lurker
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=H15RDTB5

I have high quality scans of the final form ride and the final attack decade I put them in a zip for you hope its what your looking for

Thanks for the effort, but unfortunately I'm not looking for straight up scans. I know that there is a PDF with all of the bar-codes and what they do printed in Japanese out there. I just want the bar-codes, what they do in English on each card, and the relevant rider's logo on the back of each card.

A Passing Through Kamen Rider...fan
Here's the PDF you're looking for.

http://www.mediafire.com/?mev2p1in21z09s0

If you want to get the riders' logos on the back, that's something you'll have to pull off on your own, though. I'd recommend using the back half of those high quality scans and printing them on the reverse side of these.

It's more fun to test the cards yourself and fill in the english as you go along, but if you want, I'll type up what each card does later when I have time. Let me know.

Also, I don't mind looking things up, but remember Google is your friend. (This link was the fourth result searching "decadriver pdf" on google)

EDIT: And of course, how could I forget! Enjoy the Decadriver! It's one of my favorite belts. Somewhere along the line I recommend getting a K-Touch, and maybe a cheap Korean Ride Booker to keep your cards in. Ah, and some Final Form / Final Attack Ride cards if you're lucky enough to find them.

Lurker
Here's the PDF you're looking for.

http://www.mediafire.com/?mev2p1in21z09s0

If you want to get the riders' logos on the back, that's something you'll have to pull off on your own, though. I'd recommend using the back half of those high quality scans and printing them on the reverse side of these.

It's more fun to test the cards yourself and fill in the english as you go along, but if you want, I'll type up what each card does later when I have time. Let me know.

Also, I don't mind looking things up, but remember Google is your friend. (This link was the fourth result searching "decadriver pdf" on google)

EDIT: And of course, how could I forget! Enjoy the Decadriver! It's one of my favorite belts. Somewhere along the line I recommend getting a K-Touch, and maybe a cheap Korean Ride Booker to keep your cards in. Ah, and some Final Form / Final Attack Ride cards if you're lucky enough to find them.

Actually I'm way ahead of you there. I bought the DecaDriver as part of a set with the Ride Booker and the K-Touch! I love all of them, and I have no idea why I kept hearing that the Ride Booker was a stupid-looking toy.

Also, I'm already going through that Japanese PDF myself and writing down what each one does on the cards. I just wanted something a bit nicer looking, as I used to hear of people with good image editing skills making their own cards, and I have no such skill. Heck, I saw TJ's review of the driver, and he showed off some pretty good custom cards in his video. I don't know, maybe I should just bite the bullet and start searching for the actual cards.

A Passing Through Kamen Rider...fan
Actually I'm way ahead of you there. I bought the DecaDriver as part of a set with the Ride Booker and the K-Touch! I love all of them, and I have no idea why I kept hearing that the Ride Booker was a stupid-looking toy.

Also, I'm already going through that Japanese PDF myself and writing down what each one does on the cards. I just wanted something a bit nicer looking, as I used to hear of people with good image editing skills making their own cards, and I have no such skill. Heck, I saw TJ's review of the driver, and he showed off some pretty good custom cards in his video. I don't know, maybe I should just bite the bullet and start searching for the actual cards.

Good buy. Honestly, the Ridebooker is kind of odd, but its a great way to keep all my cards in one place.

Problem with getting the cards is you're going to pay out a small fortune to get them. I was lucky enough to snag mine off this very forum, and despite the amount I paid, I still don't regret. If you have money to burn though, I highly recommend the cards, as they just look absolutely spectacular.

Anyway, have fun with it, either way!

IMG_20110528_000128.jpg

Bounty Hunter
Thanks for the effort, but unfortunately I'm not looking for straight up scans. I know that there is a PDF with all of the bar-codes and what they do printed in Japanese out there. I just want the bar-codes, what they do in English on each card, and the relevant rider's logo on the back of each card.

they the actualy barcodes, not fake scan try then out on your decadriver I printed these out and then glued them to both sides of a yugioh card and they worked fine, especially the final attack card.

Lurker
they the actualy barcodes, not fake scan try then out on your decadriver I printed these out and then glued them to both sides of a yugioh card and they worked fine, especially the final attack card.

Yeah, but my printer just can't print stuff with that much detail.

Can anyone reupload the first link? I found this thread too late, and Megaupload's gone...