Ryatta
Hey everyone,

I run a youtube project called OverAnalyzed! Taking a game and teaming up with basically anyone who wants to voice their opinion, be it negative or positive and working it into a massive group review.

My last project was on Resident Evil 6, seeing that seems to have gone done well I wanted to try and do the same thing with a toku show. I put it to the vote of a few fans and Kabuto got chose because or a wide range of love/hate for the show overall.

So basically I'm looking for help now.. do you want to be a part of a Kamen Rider review? Do you run a YT channel, or just want to have a voice in the project?

In case your want to see how the last one turned out here's a link to the first part of the RE one:
http://ryatta-yt.com/RE6OverAnalysedPt1

Also if gaming is your thing I'm also running a new gaming one that'll be either Final Fantasy XIII or Shadow the Hedgehog (its being put up for vote right now)

thanks for reading, either comment or message me if your interested

So if you want to help out you can send your thoughts in audio/video form (720p works best), not sure what to say? These will be your main subject areas.

Do you like Kabuto overall.
Kabuto compared to your favourite season. (give the benefit of the doubt if your favourite is post kabuto at least)
The characters of the show (riders/support characters etc)
costumes
fights
story (I'm expecting a lot of hate with this, but say things you like, stand out episodes etc)
conclusion/final thoughts on the show
anything else you want to say

this is nothing more then a guideline so feel free to add more/less if you wish, whatever you want.. then just help share it whenever it gets finished (last episode took a few months to edit together, but it was worth the wait)

send your audio to
daridaryatta@gmail.com
if you can add a profile picture/name/channel link as well I'll use them all when your speaking, so you get some cross promotion to for your own channels

Last edited:
Ryatta
Is there a time limit?

There's no current time limit.. my last one of these took a fair few months trying to attract people to the project. However I hope to do this one much sooner.. so the sooner the better but don't feel a need to rush off to record.. I like to make sure there's plenty of time for a many people to be involved as possible.

For what its worth my channel community has voted for Shadow the Hedgehog for the next game to be done as well so should anyone have an interest in that your more then welcome to contribute to to

and its great to be picking up a little support with this... I was worried it'd be harder to attract people wanting to be involved doing a toku show instead of a game :)

I did something similar to this a while back, it marked at 10-11 minutes and now watching the series a few more times especially since Decade it might be longer

Ryatta
That's cool. It can be as long you feel you need to make the point about everything your speaking about. However I can't promise to use every part of the audio/video that's if it ends up being really long.. then again it does depend on what your saying, if its a valid point then I'll make sure it gets in there.

The last video totalled about 27 minutes in all and that was with 7 other youtubers, they sent in around 2-5 mins of audio each, except for one who contributed 14 mins of stuff... I made sure the important parts made it in, but I couldn't use everything. I have no planned running length of the video though so take the time to say whatever you want to

For what its worth my channel community has voted for Shadow the Hedgehog for the next game to be done as well so should anyone have an interest in that your more then welcome to contribute to to

Well, you're in luck. Sonic fan here, and I'd be glad to contribute to that too. :) But if you are looking for more contributors, I might suggest the Sonic Retro message board. I go there, and there are plenty of long time Sonic fans there.

Ryatta
Well, you're in luck. Sonic fan here, and I'd be glad to contribute to that too. :) But if you are looking for more contributors, I might suggest the Sonic Retro message board. I go there, and there are plenty of long time Sonic fans there.

Awesome!

well I'll leave the link here to the rules for that too
http://hiddenblock.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=4135&pid=57246#pid57246

It'd be nice to get some cross over as my viewer base for games and toku on my channel don't seem to cross over much