Viewtiful Henshin
Right, so I'm gonna be smart about this: I'm currently working on a fic that is likely to be of massive proportions as it currently stands, and I'd like a prereader/someone I don't actually already know to discuss the idea/read the first chapter and see if I'm being WAY too ambitious with this story.

Also, I figured this thread would be good and useful for anyone writing Henshin Fiction that wants someone to look over their work and help with editing/grammar and spelling check/general pre-release review.

Right, so I'm gonna be smart about this: I'm currently working on a fic that is likely to be of massive proportions as it currently stands, and I'd like a prereader/someone I don't actually already know to discuss the idea/read the first chapter and see if I'm being WAY too ambitious with this story.

Also, I figured this thread would be good and useful for anyone writing Henshin Fiction that wants someone to look over their work and help with editing/grammar and spelling check/general pre-release review.

I'd be willing to discuss ideas and/or read your first chapter. I think that having a thread for people wanting constructive criticism is good.