LOL GIF & Pic Picks Thread 2: With 74% more Pics, but 26% less LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
with love
Anyway, I bring a new gif XD

omglol.gif

Been watching the Zettai Kareshi drama and omgggg XDDDDD That guy was my favorite character in the manga, and then seeing him in the drama XD <3 So amazing ahaha

Sasaki! ^-^ I actually need to finish watching that though. ._.

Hey, I'm Eian.
Kaji - Yuuuup~ Mizushima Hiro is in it :D Though I'm watching it for Mokomichi Hayami <3

kimuhalu - Yesssssss I think I've only seen him in Bambino, but omg <3 I'm lovin him in this one <33333

with love
I adore him, so I try to watch everything he's in (keyword: try, I'm still failing). Iryu made me start to pay attention to him, and after Giragira my love started to snowball. So I recommend those 2 dramas as well as Hanchou. It's too bad just the first season is subbed. And there is supposedly a 4th season coming in the spring.

Not-So-Rabid Blade Fangirl
Anyway, I bring a new gif XD

[HIDE]
omglol.gif
[/HIDE]Been watching the Zettai Kareshi drama and omgggg XDDDDD That guy was my favorite character in the manga, and then seeing him in the drama XD <3 So amazing ahaha

I love his character in that show. :anime:

Actually, the only characters on that show I *don't* like are the ones we're supposed to hate...

Sasaki! ^-^ I actually need to finish watching that though. ._.

You do! The special is pretty good, too. :thumbs:

Kaji - Yuuuup~ Mizushima Hiro is in it :D Though I'm watching it for Mokomichi Hayami <3

kimuhalu - Yesssssss I think I've only seen him in Bambino, but omg <3 I'm lovin him in this one <33333

He's in Bambino? Darnit, that means I need to watch that, now... The only other thing I can think of off the top of my head that I've seen him in is Orthros no Inu. Which is awesome. He plays a bad guy. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.