Robotech, an anime that invokes fond memory of my childhood and close to my heart, have been picked up by Tobey Maguire's Maguire Entertainment and Warner Bros for live action adaptation, possibly with Maguire playing the lead role.

More information can be found here

Much like Gundam, this is one of the first anime I can remember that deals with adult themes such as war and love in relatively realistic manner. So it left a big impact on me when I was little. If handled properly, it will make a great live action movie, so I am very excited about this news. What do you think?

PS: hi everyone, first time post on the forum, been keeping up on the blog etc for awhile now though.

Yo, welcome to the club! How'd you find your way here and/or to the blog?

I'm glad some people read it.. *looks at the rest of the forum* :mad:

So it is real..... huh. I though this would end up being some fake and outlandish rumor.

I used to read your web comic, and I found your web comic from other web comic... you know how it goes lol.

And who care abour Rick Hunter anyways, all I care about is who going to play Minmay and Roy Focker lol

Last edited:
It's Judgement Time!
Sweetness! I can't wait to see this adaption, should be great if they stick to the basic ideas of the story.

When it comes to Macross/Robotech the drama and music are very, very crucial to making this work. I hope WB doesn't blow it.