Liv Morgan’s dream come true

She won a championship,Money in the Bank and got one of her Bucket list accomplished in one year.

Because all of her scenes are with Chucky only, Liv never get to meet the other castmembers of the show. I don't think want to pursue acting, she said herself she don't want a leading role. This is just something she wants to experience, In an old interview, she said she wants to be a real estate agent and a pastor after she retires from Wrestling.

I'm elated for Liv Morgan because, despite her minor role in the episode, it was a dream come true for her, and she did an outstanding job. I'm happy for Liv because she's accomplished so much and her hard work and dedication have paid off. so I hope she gets another title run. Liv is such a nice person, and I recall that both she and Natalya were stung by sea urchins, Liv is still laughing and having fun on her way to the hospital, while Natalya is whining like a baby. Liv is a weird oddball ray of sunshine.

M

Mikelo

She did extremely well in her acting there, she definitely has a way in the movie industry.