No joke either, Anime Jungle is currently looking for people to cosplay as Tokusatsu legends such as Ultraman, Kamen Rider and Kikaider for a parade in Little Tokyo Los Angeles next month (August). If you are interested you should call 213-621-1661 and ask for Tetsu.

No joke either, Anime Jungle is currently looking for people to cosplay as Tokusatsu legends such as Ultraman, Kamen Rider and Kikaider for a parade in Little Tokyo Los Angeles next month (August). If you are interested you should call 213-621-1661 and ask for Tetsu.

I've actually been in the Nisei Week Grand Parade with Tetsu twice so far (in 2011 as Magma Taishi and in 2012 as Kaiketsu Lion-Maru along with the Jungle store mascot superhero Jikyuu Senshi ZEROS) and I know he's interested in gathering a larger group of tokusatsu cosplayers to participate in future Nisei Week festival activities, including the parade. If anyone is a tokusatsu cosplayer, I encourage you to get in touch with the fine folks at Jungle and volunteer to appear in your costume for Nisei Week. It really is a lot of fun! I'll be there next year, so I hope to see more cosplayers!

in-suit or out-of-suit?

Not sure what you mean by "out-of-suit". Is that when you cosplay the character in their non-superhero attire? As long as it's a very well-known and recognizable costume, either way should be fine, but it would be a good idea to get Tetsu's approval.