No, but they were about to become the new Gekirangers, once they have finished that Jyuken duel against Ran and Retsu before Sanyo and Long interfered again.
No, they were about to let Retsu and Ran kill them before Sanyo came along.

Can anyone list all the sentai series where a ranger dies or link to a site with such info?

I just finished watching Jetman and was rather annoyed with what happened at the end -__- But afterwards I began to wonder what other series there were that had a ranger die. The only other series I can think of are Hurricanger and Abaranger.

So if anyone has a list, I'd greatly appreciate the info, or if you've seen a series that has a ranger die, maybe we can compile a list here.

Please, no spoilery details, just the series name. I don't mind spoilers, but I imagine a lot of others do. Thanks!!

Shurikenger comes back in Abaranger vs. Hurricaneger.

Banned
These are the Super Sentai Regular Warrior deaths:

1. Goranger- Ki Ranger 2 (Kumano Daigoro)
2. Battle Fever J- Battle Cossack 1 (Shiraishi Kensaku)
3. Bioman- Yellow Four 1 (Koizumi Mika)
4. Jetman- Black Condor (Yuki Gai)
5. Zyuranger- Dragon Ranger (Burai)
6. Timeranger- Time Fire (Takizawa Naoto)
7. Gaoranger- Gao Yellow (Washio Gaku), Gao Blue (Samezu Kai), Gao Black (Ushigome Sotaro), and Gao White (Taige Sae)
8. Hurricanger- Shurikenger (The Ninja of Ninja)
9. Abaranger- Abare Killer (Nakadai Mikoto)
10. Magiranger- Magi Shine (Hikaru-sensei/Tenkuu Seija Sungel)

Mega Silver didn't die. How can a warrior without so much use die? Deka Red died for a while in Dekaranger's episode 48. Gao Yellow, Gao Blue, Gao Black, and Gao White of Gaoranger were all revived. Magi Shine, along with Tenkuu Yusha Wolzard Fire, was revived by Vancuria's Queen Vampire Immortality Power, thereby making him as the only individual regular warrior and 6th hero in Super Sentai history to be revived/resurrected. Truly, the sun will always rise and shine.