In Justice, We Trust!
Although Shurikanger dose "Die" he dose somehow come back in Huricanger VS Gaoranger(I think, or was it Huricanger VS Abaranger?)

"Let's DRIVING!!!!!"
Yellow Ranger does not die. He is temporarily replaced.

Battle Cossack from Battle Fever J
Yellow 4 from Bioman
Black Condor from Jetman
Dragon Ranger from Zyuranger
Time Fire from Timeranger
Shurikenger from Hurricanger
AbareKiller from Abaranger

Oh, I almost forgot about Time Fire

Didn't MegaSilver die?

Nope, he's still alive.

Oh, and Dark Kabuto, it was Bakuryuu Sentai Abaranger vs. Hurricanger, that Shurikanger did come back, but only for a brief moment.

Last edited:
This is great!! Thanks everyone for your responses, and a big thank you Forever Knight for the list!!

Would like to change his avatar
No one in Hurricanger dies

Versus movies and theatrical features don't really fit in continuity and really shouldn't be counted, similar to Kamen Rider movies.

Besides, it's never really confirmed or not whether it was Shurikenger's spirit in Abaranger VS Hurricanger. It's a little weird how in the Hurricanger finale every other character died and came back, but not Shurikenger...I take that to mean he was supposed to be dead.

Also since Black Condor died, who the hell is that in Super Sentai world?

A throwaway special like Super Sentai World definitely doesn't count.

has left HJU. Not coming back.
Although Shurikanger dose "Die" he dose somehow come back in Huricanger VS Gaoranger(I think, or was it Huricanger VS Abaranger?)

Personally, I think it's pretty lame. Don't get me wrong, it was nice to see him again but he showed up like about 30 seconds and then, Ka-boom! Gone. Otherwise, Abaranger vs Hurricanger was an awesome team-up movie.

Versus movies and theatrical features don't really fit in continuity and really shouldn't be counted, similar to Kamen Rider movies.

Besides, it's never really confirmed or not whether it was Shurikenger's spirit in Abaranger VS Hurricanger. It's a little weird how in the Hurricanger finale every other character died and came back, but not Shurikenger...I take that to mean he was supposed to be dead.

A throwaway special like Super Sentai World definitely doesn't count.

Actually they do fit and are considered canon. Most Kamen Rider movies are considered non-canon, a all of the old generation movies, the Kuuga Remake movie, and the Project G4 movie are all canon.

You do have a point there about Shurikengers death being unconfirmed though