List of sentai where a ranger dies

Momo

Can anyone list all the sentai series where a ranger dies or link to a site with such info?

I just finished watching Jetman and was rather annoyed with what happened at the end -__- But afterwards I began to wonder what other series there were that had a ranger die. The only other series I can think of are Hurricanger and Abaranger.

So if anyone has a list, I'd greatly appreciate the info, or if you've seen a series that has a ranger die, maybe we can compile a list here.

Please, no spoilery details, just the series name. I don't mind spoilers, but I imagine a lot of others do. Thanks!!

Last edited:

Undrave

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
They didn't have a sixth Ranger in Battle Fever J...but I do seem to recall the first Battle Kenya or Battle Cossack dying... The first 'sixth' was Mask X-1 from Maskman... but I don't recall reading he died...

Didn't they also loose a ranger in Sun Vulcan?

Forever Knight

Eye See You
Yellow Ranger does not die. He is temporarily replaced.

Battle Cossack from Battle Fever J
Yellow 4 from Bioman
Black Condor from Jetman
Dragon Ranger from Zyuranger
Time Fire from Timeranger
Shurikenger from Hurricanger
AbareKiller from Abaranger

KingRanger

Banned
In battle fever J the first Battle Cosack died. I really liked him :/ Miss America left after getting hurt and was replaced.

Dark Kabuto

In Justice, We Trust!
Although Shurikanger dose "Die" he dose somehow come back in Huricanger VS Gaoranger(I think, or was it Huricanger VS Abaranger?)

Sentaifan'07 Xman

"Let's DRIVING!!!!!"
Yellow Ranger does not die. He is temporarily replaced.

Battle Cossack from Battle Fever J
Yellow 4 from Bioman
Black Condor from Jetman
Dragon Ranger from Zyuranger
Time Fire from Timeranger
Shurikenger from Hurricanger
AbareKiller from Abaranger

Oh, I almost forgot about Time Fire

Didn't MegaSilver die?

Nope, he's still alive.

Oh, and Dark Kabuto, it was Bakuryuu Sentai Abaranger vs. Hurricanger, that Shurikanger did come back, but only for a brief moment.

Last edited:

Momo

This is great!! Thanks everyone for your responses, and a big thank you Forever Knight for the list!!

Shougo B'Stard

Would like to change his avatar
No one in Hurricanger dies

Versus movies and theatrical features don't really fit in continuity and really shouldn't be counted, similar to Kamen Rider movies.

Besides, it's never really confirmed or not whether it was Shurikenger's spirit in Abaranger VS Hurricanger. It's a little weird how in the Hurricanger finale every other character died and came back, but not Shurikenger...I take that to mean he was supposed to be dead.

Also since Black Condor died, who the hell is that in Super Sentai world?

A throwaway special like Super Sentai World definitely doesn't count.

ForeverRed

has left HJU. Not coming back.
Although Shurikanger dose "Die" he dose somehow come back in Huricanger VS Gaoranger(I think, or was it Huricanger VS Abaranger?)

Personally, I think it's pretty lame. Don't get me wrong, it was nice to see him again but he showed up like about 30 seconds and then, Ka-boom! Gone. Otherwise, Abaranger vs Hurricanger was an awesome team-up movie.

HaiTien78

Versus movies and theatrical features don't really fit in continuity and really shouldn't be counted, similar to Kamen Rider movies.

Besides, it's never really confirmed or not whether it was Shurikenger's spirit in Abaranger VS Hurricanger. It's a little weird how in the Hurricanger finale every other character died and came back, but not Shurikenger...I take that to mean he was supposed to be dead.

A throwaway special like Super Sentai World definitely doesn't count.

Actually they do fit and are considered canon. Most Kamen Rider movies are considered non-canon, a all of the old generation movies, the Kuuga Remake movie, and the Project G4 movie are all canon.

You do have a point there about Shurikengers death being unconfirmed though

Now on Kickstarter

Latest News

Who's on Discord?