Can anyone list all the sentai series where a ranger dies or link to a site with such info?

I just finished watching Jetman and was rather annoyed with what happened at the end -__- But afterwards I began to wonder what other series there were that had a ranger die. The only other series I can think of are Hurricanger and Abaranger.

So if anyone has a list, I'd greatly appreciate the info, or if you've seen a series that has a ranger die, maybe we can compile a list here.

Please, no spoilery details, just the series name. I don't mind spoilers, but I imagine a lot of others do. Thanks!!

Last edited:
CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
Doesn't the first BioYellow dies in Bioman??

In Justice, We Trust!
And the first sixth ranger they used too, I think this was in Battle Feaver J or something

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
They didn't have a sixth Ranger in Battle Fever J...but I do seem to recall the first Battle Kenya or Battle Cossack dying... The first 'sixth' was Mask X-1 from Maskman... but I don't recall reading he died...

Didn't they also loose a ranger in Sun Vulcan?

has left HJU. Not coming back.
What about the first Yellow Ranger of Goranger?

Eye See You
Yellow Ranger does not die. He is temporarily replaced.

Battle Cossack from Battle Fever J
Yellow 4 from Bioman
Black Condor from Jetman
Dragon Ranger from Zyuranger
Time Fire from Timeranger
Shurikenger from Hurricanger
AbareKiller from Abaranger

Banned
In battle fever J the first Battle Cosack died. I really liked him :/ Miss America left after getting hurt and was replaced.