K

Kamen Rider IXA

IMO, worst KR main theme in History. Maybe a second one, since looks like nothing will ever beat Anything Goes. And this PV.. is sure strange.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rmK2EFfzqLs&feature=related"]Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica Ending Magia - YouTube[/ame]
This is what I call a real magic theme song.

Last edited by a moderator:
Aronbafon
The song while a slightly odd choice for a Kamen Rider isn't bad at all. I mean considering at how Haruto dress you could almost say he looks a bit like a mild visual kei artist.

Otaku University Student
The song while a slightly odd choice for a Kamen Rider isn't bad at all.

Not sure if I would personally call it weird. We've seen a myriad of artists lend their musical talents to KR and it's not like there was one particular style or pattern that it adhered to. (KR W - Jazz, KR Hibiki - Instrumental 'Traditional', etc...)

I for one love Life is Showtime. The chorus is epic.

...and if we're talking Madoka, Magica is nice, but I like Connect better.

Aronbafon
Not sure if I would personally call it weird. We've seen a myriad of artists lend their musical talents to KR and it's not like there was one particular style or pattern that it adhered to. (KR W - Jazz, KR Hibiki - Instrumental 'Traditional', etc...)

I for one love Life is Showtime. The chorus is epic.

...and if we're talking Madoka, Magica is nice, but I like Connect better.

I never said it was weird.

But well when you consider most of Wizard's bgm's and then Life is SHOW TIME there's a certain difference between the two. Where as W's OP were Jazz inspired along with the bgms. And Hibiki's Enka-ish inspired all the way through.

Otaku University Student
I never said it was weird.

But well when you consider most of Wizard's bgm's and then Life is SHOW TIME there's a certain difference between the two. Where as W's OP were Jazz inspired along with the bgms. And Hibiki's Enka-ish inspired all the way through.

Ah, I definitely see what you mean. Also, I apologize for the "weird" comment. I wasn't directly replying to your comment when I said that.

IMO, worst KR main theme in History. Maybe a second one, since looks like nothing will ever beat Anything Goes.
Whaaat?!?! Anything Goes is the BEST ONE!!

This theme's growing on me. When I watched the first episode I didn't notice it at all; my mind just tuned it out like any other unfamiliar background music. But I've caught myself humming it recently after watching an episode. It's not in my top three, but it's catchy enough.

I liked him when he wasn't a god
I think the video's a little weird, but I'm not always a huge fan of the PVs anyway. I do like the song though. When Wizard was first on I didn't enjoy it much and thought it wasn't as good as other recent OPs. I still think it is less catchy/energetic than WBX or Anything Goes or Switch On, but after several listens, it's a fun song and has grown on me a lot. (Like fungus :sweat:)

I love Life is Showtime. It's really a fun song. The PV is weird but it's in line with how Golden Bomber does things.