Liaison , Eva Green in Paris but she actually speaks French

Gucci Enthusiast
I think Eva and her Partner investigator will not get along base from trailer but they have to set aside differences.

Oh Eva Green, you're like a breath of fresh air! While other Bond Girls fade into oblivion, you've continued to shine brighter and brighter. Winning a Bafta? That's just the cherry on top. And don't even get me started on your enigmatic heritage. You had me convinced you were American or British with that English-sounding last name, but to find out you're French just adds to your allure. Her voice in French sounds sexy too.

Logic Rules
I understand why the plot is being kept under wraps, as it builds anticipation for the show. However, I would have appreciated a little more information in the synopses to give me a better idea of what to expect. I don't even know the name of Eva's character.

Eva is usually looking pretty and glammed up in her roles. This one she barely have make up. Interesting.

It's become a typical occurrence in the television industry for shows to be launched with numerous seasons in mind, only to be cancelled after a few episodes due to low ratings or financial constraints. This leaves the audience unhappy and unsatisfied, with unfinished business and unresolved questions. Limited series, on the other hand, provide a complete and well-thought-out plot with a distinct beginning, middle, and end. There will be no cliffhanger endings or cancellations because the story will be given in its entirety.Furthermore, limited series provide writers and filmmakers more creative license because they don't have to worry about keeping the program continuing for numerous seasons. They can concentrate on writing a captivating tale instead of worrying about maintaining the same level of suspense and excitement across numerous seasons. This allows them to be more experimental and risk-taking, resulting in a more engaging and one-of-a-kind viewing experience.

AppleTV+ has observed this trend and has decided to focus on providing their audience with limited series. It's no surprise that "Liaison" is creating so much buzz, with a complete and engaging plot guaranteed. The six-episode structure promises a fully complete narrative experience, and the show is sure to be a hit with an all-star cast and staff. It's fantastic to see AppleTV+ take a fresh approach to programming and give something new and different to its audience.

To the people complaining the trailer dont reveal much, the non-disclosure of information regarding the plot of the upcoming limited series, "Liaison," serves to heighten the anticipation for its release. The preservation of mystery surrounding the show is crucial in maintaining audience engagement. This delicate balance between disclosure and non-disclosure is essential for the success of a narrative, and it appears that AppleTV+ has achieved it in their marketing strategy for this particular series.

The limited series format, with its guarantee of a complete and fully realized narrative, offers a refreshing change from the traditional long-term shows that often suffer from premature cancellations or unsatisfying endings. The decision to limit the number of episodes adds to the immersive experience, as the story can be told in its entirety without the need to extend it artificially.

Wow, that's interesting and I believe since it has only 6 episodes we can expect a roller coaster ride with this one.