Lex Luthor Is Coming To Superman And Lois, But He's Been Recast

First Jon Ken and now Lex.I hope they don't recast, but if they do, I'd give him a chance. Jon did an excellent job portraying this character. I would like to see Jon again, and he has expressed interest in returning. He should have been retained. It's unfortunate that they decided to recast.

Is Michael Cudlitz is the new Lex Luthor? He did an outstanding job as Abraham in The Walking Dead seasons four through seven, in my opinion. I also enjoyed seeing him on Clarice. I'm willing to bet that Lex will be the most formidable foe this season. We may consider giving him the role of Lex Luthor in the third season of Superman and Lois. I can see him playing Lex Luthor on the show, and he'll do an amazing job.

Wandavision
I think they want to lose association with Supergirl thats why he is recast. I mean there is no mention of Kara in this show.

I expected Lex Luthor would be a different character than the one in Supergirl given that Superman and Lois isn't canon in the Arrowverse. I can now see why they chose a different actor to play Lex Luthor instead of the original. They no longer want a connection to the Arrowverse.

Destinity Pushes me away
In my opinion, they should have gone with Lex Luthor from Smallville rather than Michael Rosenbaum. He would have been a better fit. He is, in my opinion, far superior to any and all previous depictions of Lex Luthor, whether they were for cinema or television. He is the best Lex Luthor ever. However, I'm willing to give Michael Cudlitz the benefit of the doubt.