Life is viewtiful
[Hide]
293krpx.jpg
[/Hide]

....can't....resist.....CUTENESS! Gaaggh!!!:O_O:

Indeed, that dog is very beautiful.

And I'm happy for the bride to be that the problem seems to be solved. Though, I still feel the owner of the place hasnt been very professional handlin this thing, but oh well, what matters is that has ended well.

Owner of the "Queen" Memory
Thank you again everyone. I woke up today still a bit in shock at everything heh.

And thanks for thinking our puppy is so cute ^^ She was a rescue from an abusive puppy mill so she's the sweetest chihuahua you'll ever meet. When I was upset over this whole matter she would come and sleep beside my head hehe.

And I also feel that the venue messed with us a bit. But when it comes to size and budget there wasn't much we could do. Our alternate options were a place WITHIN our budget which only held 10 people, or a place of proper size but cost $5,700. Sometimes you just gotta put up with bullshit when it's what you really need.

(っ・ω・)っ
Ah, what?! That asshole! So that's what's been going on!

****, as much as I really wanna help, I'm afraid I ran out of money myself, and getting a job isn't easy. I also don't have paypal...

But dammit, that's just fuckin' wrong! If a date is taken, swallow up your damn pride and find another fuckin' date! I hope that asshole rots in the lowest trenches of the Earth for ruinin' another person's wedding! What makes him so goddamn fuckin' important?!

Woah woah wooah. What's with everyone calling this anonymous guy a jerk? I'm sure to him his own freaking wedding is just as important. If anything FQ and her fiance could be ruining THIS guy's wedding. So what makes them so important, too?

I don't have a paypal. And to be honest, I personally think they should've just taken out a bank loan, but it's nice that people are so generous here. I hope they get the venue, but if not, that also makes sense because of just how things work in the venue business and stuff.
Either way, I wish them luck. But at the same time I don't think other people should have such a bad attitude towards this other guy who just wants that same date.

By the Power of Gaia!!!
Woah woah wooah. What's with everyone calling this anonymous guy a jerk? I'm sure to him his own freaking wedding is just as important. If anything FQ and her fiance could be ruining THIS guy's wedding. So what makes them so important, too?

If you'd bothered to read the first post in here, you'd see that this low class person basically made an offer to pay up front for the venue that FangireQueen and LunaTrigger had already booked in advance, essentially stealing it out from under them. Anyone who would do something like that just to push their own big day ahead of someone else's with no regard for their situation doesn't deserve any sympathy.

PARTY HARD
Thank you again everyone. I woke up today still a bit in shock at everything heh.

And thanks for thinking our puppy is so cute ^^ She was a rescue from an abusive puppy mill so she's the sweetest chihuahua you'll ever meet. When I was upset over this whole matter she would come and sleep beside my head hehe.

And I also feel that the venue messed with us a bit. But when it comes to size and budget there wasn't much we could do. Our alternate options were a place WITHIN our budget which only held 10 people, or a place of proper size but cost $5,700. Sometimes you just gotta put up with bullshit when it's what you really need.

Totally agree. Life cannot be conquered easily without falling on your face a couple (thousand) times. But that's why we get back up, so we can conquer our troubles and move on. Sometimes, it just requires a little push from the people we care about.

(っ・ω・)っ
If you'd bothered to read the first post in here, you'd see that this low class person basically made an offer to pay up front for the venue that FangireQueen and LunaTrigger had already booked in advance, essentially stealing it out from under them. Anyone who would do something like that just to push their own big day ahead of someone else's with no regard for their situation doesn't deserve any sympathy.

If they already booked it then there shouldn't have even been this issue. I wouldn't know why the owner would change policy just because a guy is some hard player trying to put down cash. Either way, the guy may have made a sleazy move in our eyes, but I'm sure if the opportunity arose in your favour and it would work, you would probably take it, just like that guy did.

I don't mean to say that I want him to take it from them, I just don't like to see people who're going so crazy about this man even though they don't know his situation. Obviously I want FangireQueen and LunaTrigger to get the venue because they are fellow members here, and I'm glad that this thread was made in order to help them keep their dream, but at the same time, that "underhanded move" isn't necessarily "underhanded" because you don't know the full perspective or the other guy's point of view.

That's all I'm saying, and I hope it works out for the two Lovebirds.

Last edited:
/B$ of the Tokusatsu. fanpage.
Kura just became my favorite member of this forum. so much logic in that last post. It deserves an Emmy or something.

It stinks.
Kura just became my favorite member of this forum. so much logic in that last post. It deserves an Emmy or something.

You know, after thinking about it for a while; I must agree. Kura does have a point.