Dynamite with a laser beam
You guys are really awesome. Your charity and generosity are commendable.

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
with Litespeed and D it brings the total to 225!! WOOHOO!

I dunno how much Dancer is sending but from there its all gravy :D

Awesome everyone! I think we did something great today! High five all around!!

Mad Skillz
I really do love just how fast this sort of thing can come together and it makes me feel spiffy to be part of a forum that would be willing to do this for its fellow members, you guys really do rock. I can't imagine how horrible it would feel to lose out on that venue, so I really hope everything works out for you two.

Hmm, I rarely come into PC to be honest so I came across this apparently too late. I would have offered up some of my backup consoles as incentive (hey, who doesn't need a turbografix 16 w/ turbo cd, or a dreamcast these days) still can if more money's needed.

Owner of the "Queen" Memory
Shot some your way, FQ. :thumbs:

And away she flies~!

Thank you guys so very much!

Awesome! With tht you should be able to secure the location just fine right? ^^

Absolutely! Everything extra will help us to put even more money down on it towards paying it off.

with Litespeed and D it brings the total to 225!! WOOHOO!

I dunno how much Dancer is sending but from there its all gravy :D

Awesome everyone! I think we did something great today! High five all around!!

Yes again, this whole action has had me crying tears of joy. I never imagined that everyone here could band together like this.

I really do love just how fast this sort of thing can come together and it makes me feel spiffy to be part of a forum that would be willing to do this for its fellow members, you guys really do rock. I can't imagine how horrible it would feel to lose out on that venue, so I really hope everything works out for you two.

I agree, it makes me really proud to be a part of HJU. There are really amazing people here.

Hmm, I rarely come into PC to be honest so I came across this apparently too late. I would have offered up some of my backup consoles as incentive (hey, who doesn't need a turbografix 16 w/ turbo cd, or a dreamcast these days) still can if more money's needed.

We have enough for the deposit, everything after that I'm going to give them also towards paying off the venue's full amount, so any is absolutely appreciated.

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
This would make a great human interest story... GaruruGal call up the local paper! :laugh:

Who says the internet is only full of jerks huh? :D

HJU is AWESOME!!

and Unmei if you want to depart with that Turbograffix I MIGHT know someone who would be interested... I'll keep you posted.

Owner of the "Queen" Memory
This would make a great human interest story... GaruruGal call up the local paper! :laugh:

Who says the internet is only full of jerks huh? :D

HJU is AWESOME!!

and Unmei if you want to depart with that Turbograffix I MIGHT know someone who would be interested... I'll keep you posted.

I just totaled out my paypal.

$285 (not including what D is mailing to me)

I am absolutely shocked. You all are so amazing.

And hmm GaruruGal i bet this kind of thing would be right up Channel 31's alley heh

Dynamite with a laser beam
I just totaled out my paypal.

$285 (not including what D is mailing to me)

I am absolutely shocked. You all are so amazing.

And hmm GaruruGal i bet this kind of thing would be right up Channel 31's alley heh

That's really amazing. Props to you guys! :castlerock:

31 might go for a pitch like that. We've all seen weirder news stories. ("To me it look like a leprechaun to me." Right?)

damn i was too late on this, i just barely got paid too, well i guess what i sent you will be my wedding gift to you two...