CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
If you haven't followed the Viewing Globe lately you've missed that the dream wedding of our very own FangireQueen and LunaTrigger is being jeopardize by some jerk who wants to steal the venue they booked from them. The jerk wants the same date as them and is willing to pay cash right now for it, putting pressure on our two lovebirds to pay immediatly or loose the place.

Sadly they're about 300 dollars short.

I cannot and WILL NOT stand for such injustice! For such open douchebaggery! We got about 12 hours or so to gather the missing money.

Someone willing to put their happiness before that of others, willing to crush a young woman's more precious day? I can't let that fly DAMNIT! Let's show them that we geeks stick together! LET'S SHOW THEM OUR GREAT JUSTICE!!

B Samurai and I already helped out. I sent 50 and B sent 20. That leaves us with 230 left to make up for.

You guys are willing to pay good money for hunks of plastic from halfway across the world...how much is a dream wedding worth to you?

Here is FQ's paypall account email address:

suthrnbellechan@yahoo.com

LET'S MAKE IT HAPPEN HJU!!! FOR GREAT JUSTICE!

Update: An annonymous donor contacted me. 10$ more are on their way.
Update: An annonymous donation was made during the night for 80$!
Update: Two more donation

FINAL UPDATE: We've done it HJU! We've got the money for GREAT JUSTICE!

Pat yourself on the back folks, we saved the wedding!! :castlerock:

Last edited:
Owner of the "Queen" Memory
I'm still so shocked and humbled by this kind of support. I can never thank you guys enough.

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
I can't fight crime and injustice in the streets, I'm no world changer, but THIS is something I can do. I can protect your smile ^^

This kind of situation gets my blood BOILING. I can't let it happen without a fight.

It's Judgement Time!
only 300$ short? I'm sure they can collect that from their next paycheck.

What's this venue again and how was it stolen?

supportthedream.png

Not my best, but in quick notice, I like it. :thumbs:

♥Saki-Hime♥
only 300$ short? I'm sure they can collect that from their next paycheck.

What's this venue again and how was it stolen?

^ But they only got 12 hours to get the cash,
while a paycheck is like 2 weeks away... =(
If i have paypal,
I'll help too... =(
Good luck in raising the money!!! ^^

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
FQ had booked the venue but then, about three days or so ago, she was informed some jackass wanted the same date as her and was ready to pay cash immediately to get the venue so the owners gave her until today to gather the necessary money to also pay now or lose the place.

To make matter worse a large sum of money was pulled out of their account without their consent

AND they got a utility bill three time higher than usual.

They don't have anything to pawn either.

AND FQ's family are a bunch of jerks and no one in her RL friend circle had the idea we had so...

Yeah its down to us now.

PARTY HARD
Ah, what?! That asshole! So that's what's been going on!

****, as much as I really wanna help, I'm afraid I ran out of money myself, and getting a job isn't easy. I also don't have paypal...

But dammit, that's just fuckin' wrong! If a date is taken, swallow up your damn pride and find another fuckin' date! I hope that asshole rots in the lowest trenches of the Earth for ruinin' another person's wedding! What makes him so goddamn fuckin' important?!