I can't fight crime and injustice in the streets, I'm no world changer, but THIS is something I can do. I can protect your smile ^^

This kind of situation gets my blood BOILING. I can't let it happen without a fight.

I LOVE YOU!!!!! :bawling:

It's Judgement Time!
FQ had booked the venue but then, about three days or so ago, she was informed some jackass wanted the same date as her and was ready to pay cash immediately to get the venue so the owners gave her until today to gather the necessary money to also pay now or lose the place.

Sounds to me like Fangire might have just gotten extorted. Some places actually pull this sort of nonsense with their reserved guests to get more money. They will say "oh, another gentlemen wants your exact date & time plus they will pay cash."

Now, most professional business will not allow a reservation to be "outbid". A reservation is a reservation and once you've paid, there's no going back on the deal. So when a business does that to you, there's something up and they are very unprofessional. blah blah

AND FQ's family are a bunch of jerks and no one in her RL friend circle had the idea we had so...

Yeah its down to us now.

That's very unfortunate. I mean, to not even be able to ask for 300 from your own family? Are they coming to the wedding? I mean, that's very sad. 300 is not a lot of money.

But grats to you two for getting the dough!

PARTY HARD
Alabama probably has the best news stories. :laugh:

And this little day will be one of them.

~

Reading this thread cleared my depression, even though I couldn't help at all. The only way I tried to help was to post a message on the HJU facebook for those who don't know the news.

But you guys are amazing. I have never seen such teamwork from people all over the country/world formed in one small Tokusatsu-based community, all for the happiness of two people we probably don't really know in our personal life. This is absolutely amazing.

I agree... I've been dealing with some darkness lately and this was a VERY unexpected flash of light in the darkness.

Undrave.... and all of you, you're amazing... I cannot express this enough. :anime:

THIS is a fandom that anyone would be proud of, and I definitely am right now. ^_^

I wish I had been able to donate. At the moment all I am able to do is extend my best wishes towards your future.

Resident Precureologist
Way to go HJU!

Congrats to the Queen and the Trigger. May your wedding be as beautiful as stained glass, and as awesome as a hookshot laser.

Owner of the "Queen" Memory
Woo! Tons of replies to give haha. I took them a check a said that i needed a couple days for some stuff in my account to clear. They said that would be no problem and that the check would take a few days to go through anyway so we did it! And all the money over the $500 is going directly to everything else involved in doing this wedding. There's been even more donations after we hit our goal. I can not tell you all how surreal this feels to me. And there's no way I can possibly thank you all enough for how much this meant to me. And to the people who still wanted to donate, I can tell you if you still want to it will definitely help with the costs of making this our dream wedding.

Thank you all again so much.

damn i was too late on this, i just barely got paid too, well i guess what i sent you will be my wedding gift to you two...

OMG! If you're the one I received a bit ago then oh my lord. I'll be throwing in some extra duckies with your shipment (which is getting close to being done ^_^)

anyway, FQ congrats on the help! This probably feels so really surreal for you, haha. This has only solidified the fact that this is not just some forum, it's a family who sticks up for one another....sniff(don't cry, don't cry, MEN DON'T CRY. Pull yourself together man!).

Aww hun *hugs* It is indeed very surreal. I feel like this is my real family here on this forum.

I knew someone was gonna make this thread!
Anyways, still need some money? I could probably get you $10-20.

If you want to hun, every little bit will help *hugs*

Okay then Unmei!

:castlerock: HJU fuckin' rock! This is awesome! With D's money that's up to 300 right?

Allright we did it! WOOHOOO!

And actually there's been even more support coming it and we're up to $460! I can't believe this. This is all helping us to make this an amazing wedding.

Every single person here is getting an invitation

Undrave, you deserve some major props for this.

And for those that donated... You are all truly, the definition of the word, "Justice."

And that goes to you too, Undrave.

FangireQueen, LunaTrigger, please enjoy your wedding. I wish I could help, but alas, I don't have Paypal.

Thank you hun, even just well wishes are enough. Everyone here solidified in my mind that this forum truly is a family

I swear HJU has the most honorable and passionate people EVER. And Undrave, you deserve as much props and appreciation.

I hope FangireQueen and LunaTrigger's wedding all the best!!!! :buttrock::buttrock:

And lastly, to the donators: you guys (and gals) are awesome.

I agree. I don't think I could ever say enough to properly convey all the feelings in my heart. I'm just completely blow back by all of this. Things have been so hard on us lately, and this day has just been renewing my faith in friendship and people.

I agree... I've been dealing with some darkness lately and this was a VERY unexpected flash of light in the darkness.

Undrave.... and all of you, you're amazing... I cannot express this enough. :anime:

I absolutely agree. I feel like I can't express enough thanks to everyone here.

THIS is a fandom that anyone would be proud of, and I definitely am right now. ^_^

I agree. I'm so proud to call HJU my friends.

I wish I had been able to donate. At the moment all I am able to do is extend my best wishes towards your future.

It's ok hun *hugs* Thank you so much for your wishes.

Way to go HJU!

Congrats to the Queen and the Trigger. May your wedding be as beautiful as stained glass, and as awesome as a hookshot laser.

Thank you so much. I hope as many HJU people can come as possible. I want our wedding to be full of as much caring and friendship as I feel in this forum

WIIIIIIIIIIII!
Wow, this fandom is awesome. When I donated this morning I didn't think it'd get raised this fast.

Fangire, we do expect one thing in return: Lots and LOTS of pictures. :)