Let's save FangireQueen's wedding!

FangireQueen

Owner of the "Queen" Memory
Wow, this fandom is awesome. When I donated this morning I didn't think it'd get raised this fast.

Fangire, we do expect one thing in return: Lots and LOTS of pictures. :)

I agree.

And of course! haha There will be tons and tons of pictures, videos, heck maybe even a podcast LOL. I'll even put up progress pics of the things we're doing as we go along.

KAGEKI

It stinks.
I'm wondering what's LunaTrigger's reaction to all of this?

I bet he's having the same reaction as you're having, FangireQueen.

Shurikenger

@FQ-san: There are times in where people show their true selves, and reaffirms what justice means in my eyes. This is one of those times. FQ-san... Just saying that even well wishes are enough... Really brings a tear to my eye... *Hugs*

I really wish that your special day with LunaTrigger ends up really being special.

*Tries to dry out tears from his eyes*

FangireQueen

I'm wondering what's LunaTrigger's reaction to all of this?

I bet he's having the same reaction as you're having, FangireQueen.

He didn't believe me at first when I told him,and when I -showed- him he was completely speechless. We're both so grateful and humbled by it all. And we keep looking at each other going "Did this really happen???" heh

@FQ-san: There are times in where people show their true selves, and reaffirms what justice means in my eyes. This is one of those times. FQ-san... Just saying that even well wishes are enough... Really brings a tear to my eye... *Hugs*

I really wish that your special day with LunaTrigger ends up really being special.

*Tries to dry out tears from his eyes*

Thank you *hugs* It will be special, even only if it start of the planning and everything was saved by the beautiful people of HJU. I feel like with this kind of love and support we will have the perfect wedding.

I hope we get to see many of you at the wedding, and if not, well there's always PMC right? We want a chance to hug everyone and thank you in person.

djmon25

OMG! If you're the one I received a bit ago then oh my lord. I'll be throwing in some extra duckies with your shipment (which is getting close to being done ^_^)

glad that you got it, just a Narutaki duck and a wedding invitation card would complete it...

my good deed for this month is done... one down 11 more to go

Igadevil

Mr. Kamen Rider
Glad I could help. :)

mac.jpg

Inui Takumi

The Ends JustiΦ's the Means
Wow.,...just...wow.

Just catching up on all of this. I knew this forum was close but man, this really shows the strength of the bond here. I wish you and LunaTrigger all the best and hope you have the best wedding you could imagine. :thumbs:

FangireQueen

glad that you got it, just a Narutaki duck and a wedding invitation card would complete it...

my good deed for this month is done... one down 11 more to go

Thank you again. And you better be at the wedding lol

Glad I could help. :)

mac.jpg

Thank you

And that pic made me grin so much haha

Wow.,...just...wow.

Just catching up on all of this. I knew this forum was close but man, this really shows the strength of the bond here. I wish you and LunaTrigger all the best and hope you have the best wedding you could imagine. :thumbs:

Thank you so much, and I agree. This forum is wonderful group of people

djmon25

when is your wedding again? if i'm not out of the state during that day then i'll try to go

EDIT:

I should be back from overseas before then so that's good but it's pretty close to Otakon, which i'm attending... i'll figure something out lol

Last edited:

FangireQueen

when is your wedding again? if i'm not out of the state during that day then i'll try to go

EDIT:

I should be back from overseas before then so that's good but it's pretty close to Otakon, which i'm attending... i'll figure something out lol

lol it would be great if you could come ^_^

And LOL i just realized our wedding is 24/7 XD

Ragna "D" BloodEdge

By the Power of Gaia!!!
So we got all the money together? What great news to come home to.

My contribution will be in the mail first thing tomorrow morning. :anime:

Undrave

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
Thanks everybody ^^ couldn't have done it on my own even if I wished for it.

I'm proud to be part of this wonderful community :D

I probably won't be able to make it to any of those cons or the wedding :( (unless I win the lottery or something :p) but I'll be there in spirit ^_^

Matrix

Matrix of Leadership
Fangire, I would love to send you money, but I only have .45 cents in my bank account lol. But once I get it, I will surely donate it to you!

Garuru Gal

Dynamite with a laser beam
There will be tons and tons of pictures, videos, heck maybe even a podcast LOL. I'll even put up progress pics of the things we're doing as we go along.

We totally need to get on top of making decorations and things! So much to do before the big day.

FangireQueen

So we got all the money together? What great news to come home to.

My contribution will be in the mail first thing tomorrow morning. :anime:

Thank you again so much

Thanks everybody ^^ couldn't have done it on my own even if I wished for it.

I'm proud to be part of this wonderful community :D

I probably won't be able to make it to any of those cons or the wedding :( (unless I win the lottery or something :p) but I'll be there in spirit ^_^

I'll have plenty of video for everyone here. But I will at least send out invitations to anyone that wants them because they'll be super cool "limited edition" Kiva invitations hehe

That's great news Queen, I happy for both you and Trigger

Thank you hun *hugs*

OH yeah once Trigger wakes up from the schock, tell him I said 'hi'! :laugh:

He has major thanks for everyone here. He still is so amazed at all of this.

Fangire, I would love to send you money, but I only have .45 cents in my bank account lol. But once I get it, I will surely donate it to you!

Don't break the bank for me sweety. The thought really means so much to me.

We totally need to get on top of making decorations and things! So much to do before the big day.

We do! I work tomorrow til 6, want to get together and paint the vases and flowers?

Oh! And our puppy Sally wanted to say thank you as well got helping her mommy and daddy hehe

293krpx.jpg

yellow-chan

♥Saki-Hime♥
YAY!!!
Congrats on saving the wedding everyone!!! ^^
Now FQ and LT ca concentrate on being the prettiest bride and handsome groom on the wedding day... ^^

Last edited: