Owner of the "Queen" Memory
80? That's amazing! That puts you at 160! Plus whatever D is giving... we're almost up to 200 that's pretty good right?

*pst* 150 lol

Yes that is wonderful! I'm going to tell the lady when I go to her office today that I have to wait for my paycheck to clear or something like that to give time for the paypal funds to transfer into my bank account

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
I got contacted by someone who wants to send 10$ so that'll bring you to 160.

com'on people we don't need much more to breach 200!

I'd like to get you the full 300 but we might not be able to amass enough in such a short time :/ will you be able to manage with 200 plus some odd dollars?

How long is left before pay hour? I can try and get some money together although I'm nearly out myself...

Owner of the "Queen" Memory
I got contacted by someone who wants to send 10$ so that'll bring you to 160.

com'on people we don't need much more to breach 200!

I'd like to get you the full 300 but we might not be able to amass enough in such a short time :/ will you be able to manage with 200 plus some odd dollars?

We should be able too. LunaTrigger's check was short but we can pull about $150 from his. Mine should be around $100 or $150 (I'll be picking up the check in a little bit). So this is helping out more than you guys know.

How long is left before pay hour? I can try and get some money together although I'm nearly out myself...

We have bought time by telling them we have a check from LT's parents (who are out of town) so there's a hold on their check. It's bought us some time to come up with the final amount.

Okay, I'm gonna try and send about $40. That's if my currency conversion rate works correctly. Gotta love the £1 - $1 ratio :)

Banned
You, my dear, I wish that I can send my money, but I can't do that. Gotta to save my money during this economy.

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
Awesome! With tht you should be able to secure the location just fine right? ^^