I think that if there's someone at fault is not the other guy, [he simply likes the place, he's willin to pay for it, just like Fangire Queen], but the owner of the venue -if you promised your place to someone, you're not gonna chnage idea because someone is payin more, if you're a decent person-, I'm sorry this is happenin to Fangire Queen and her fianceè. But, I'm not gonna send money. And I'll be honest, I'm surprised she accepted this, though this is another matter:)

I really hope that you'll be able to have the place, though.

Owner of the "Queen" Memory
supportthedream.png

Not my best, but in quick notice, I like it. :thumbs:

It looks great hun! Thanks!

^ But they only got 12 hours to get the cash,
while a paycheck is like 2 weeks away... =(
If i have paypal,
I'll help too... =(
Good luck in raising the money!!! ^^

Thanks yellow-chan *hugs*

I'd love to give money, but I can only afford to loan at the moment...

Thank you though hun. It makes me feel good to know people even WANT to help. Thats more than people around us are doing

Ah, what?! That asshole! So that's what's been going on!

****, as much as I really wanna help, I'm afraid I ran out of money myself, and getting a job isn't easy. I also don't have paypal...

But dammit, that's just fuckin' wrong! If a date is taken, swallow up your damn pride and find another fuckin' date! I hope that asshole rots in the lowest trenches of the Earth for ruinin' another person's wedding! What makes him so goddamn fuckin' important?!

Thank you hun. I don't know what's wrong with this guy. I also don't appreciate the venue putting the pressure on US yanno? They should've straight told him no, but everyone wants their money

I think that if there's someone at fault is not the other guy, [he simply likes the place, he's willin to pay for it, just like Fangire Queen], but the owner of the venue -if you promised your place to someone, you're not gonna chnage idea because someone is payin more, if you're a decent person-, I'm sorry this is happenin to Fangire Queen and her fianceè. But, I'm not gonna send money. And I'll be honest, I'm surprised she accepted this, though this is another matter:)

I really hope that you'll be able to have the place, though.

It's both parties fault really. The woman at the venue who helped us is super sweet. But the man is pressuring them HARD and the head owner is the one who decided to bring the hammer down on us.

Also the reason for allowing this problem is that LunaTrigger and I already don't have much money to begin with. This venue is really the only one within our price range that's big enough for our families. (The next size down in our price range holds 10 people, i **** you not).

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
So with that annonymous one you got how much is still missing?

And while your parents are jerks, what about LunaTrigger's?

So with that annonymous one you got how much is still missing?

And while your parents are jerks, what about LunaTrigger's?

LunaTrigger's can't do much on the spot like this. They've got their house and LT's younger siblings to worry about. They're helping us with a lot of the costs later on, this is just too sudden for them.

I still can't believe this whole mess. What a low trick to pull over on somebody...:shakefist

Yeh. And i feel bad cuz I was hating on the woman who rented us the space. But i talked to her and it's not her fault. This guy is apparently making a big hell about it and her head manager is making her do this.

Yeah...got a thirty or a twenty to spare D?

He's sending me a money order. Already gave him my address

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
So that donation during the night? How much was it? I'd like to keep the tally up to date.

Did you tell your friends we're doing this? It might shame them into contributing :laugh:

So that donation during the night? How much was it? I'd like to keep the tally up to date.

Did you tell your friends we're doing this? It might shame them into contributing :laugh:

It was for $80. And yeh i'm bragging to everyone about the great people here.

I would love too...but I am working Paycheck to Paycheck atm and can't afford it.

I saw your comment on Facebook too and I totally understand. LunaTrigger and I are paycheck to paycheck at the moment. I'm just part time so my hours were cut down after Christmas, and he's in Sears electronics on comission, and no one's been buying since Christmas. It's been rough so I totally understand hun. It really means alot that you want to though.

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
80? That's amazing! That puts you at 160! Plus whatever D is giving... we're almost up to 200 that's pretty good right?