DSP

Lurker
I was wondering since double turned out to be such a good show (which has been a rarity in past years even though I loved den-o and decade XD) if people wanted to get together to watch the last episode live : O

We could use the toku chat or something for chatting and I wanted to ask what was the best streaming option for this? Ya know for the clearest stream.

KR is 8am Japan time right? so it's 7am here in my place..i'll try to go online at that time if I am already up...=)

Are you in somewhere close to China right now?

China? a bit close but I might get killed if I am in China right now particularly in Hong kong [due to recent events]..I am in the Philippines..too bad my cable tv here chose to have Japanese channel NHK and not TV Asahi...

Ankh's hair is simply FABULOUS
China? a bit close but I might get killed if I am in China right now particularly in Hong kong [due to recent events]..I am in the Philippines..too bad my cable tv here chose to have Japanese channel NHK and not TV Asahi...

...What did you do? Oo

...What did you do? Oo

check the news...either yahoo phil or chinese news...it's a hot topic for both countries now..let's not talk about it here we might enrage some of our chinese friends here [i am not sure how many of them are members here]..

i am still waiting for Double 48 subbed..

Ankh's hair is simply FABULOUS
check the news...either yahoo phil or chinese news...it's a hot topic for both countries now..let's not talk about it here we might enrage some of our chinese friends here [i am not sure how many of them are members here]..

i am still waiting for Double 48 subbed..

...Can you send me a link in pm? Cause I am so confused right now :shakefist

Lurker
Can we just use the Tokunight chatroom to watch it? Or do we have to have keyhole installed?