Banned
Since Haim Saban buying PR back from Disney, I pondered the thoughts more carefully about this. Wouldn't it be good idea of having Lens Flare in Season 18 or Season 19?

Granted, to make it a lot like what Paramount would do with their movies at the most. Hell, I don't mind seeing Lens Flare in PR, because it's wicked awesome, making it very special.

Would you mind seeing them in PR or not? Speak.

Bandito Shake Cometh
Only if the official season 18 font is papyrus.

It might be nice, though I don't see how this filming trick in particular would up the production values that much.

Not to mention it wouldn't really get much practical use other than "sword gleam," which in itself is difficult to do without making it look "fake" or "tacked" on, practically done or CGI.

Also to keep in mind is the context, the "lens flares" in the Abrams Star Trek film were purportedly put in to emphasize the "bright, shiny future" aesthetic of the setting, in particular the locations on the Enterprise. The next incarnation of Power Rangers, unless there's massive redirection or repurposing of the source footage, is mostly "feudalistic Japan/Modern Day" and thus doesn't really fit that same film direction, unless "lens flares" are that commonly used in Martial Arts films.