Legendary Pictures MONSTERVERSE Expands With New Movie and Returning Director Wingard

The Legendary Pictures Monsterverse has had a relatively successful run so far. Godzilla and King Kong have once more become household names in the West,  but now that the Titans have battled, is it time for them to team up? Director Adam Wingard may be answering this question, as it’s been announced that Wingard will be returning to the Monsterverse, and is tasked with delving deeper into the clash among these Titans, with a story that will reach into the histories of Godzilla and Kong!

(L-r) Director ADAM WINGARD and REBECCA HALL on the set of Warner Bros. Pictures’ and Legendary Pictures’ action adventure “GODZILLA VS. KONG,” a Warner Bros. Pictures and Legendary Pictures release. Photo by Vince Valitutti
Returning cast members Rebecca Hall (The Night House, Resurrection), Brian Tyree Henry (Bullet Train, Atlanta), and Kaylee Hottle (Godzilla vs Kong), will be met by newcomers Dan Stevens (Gaslit, Legion), Fala Chen (Irma Vep, Shang Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings), Alex...

Continue reading...

They must now improve since Disney will release their own King Kong movie. The Monsterverse might suffer from this action.

I wonder if an American Mothra movie is feasible. I had always been a fan of her. She also have a catchy themesong.

Okay i think this is mind blowing,when you talk of Godzila and King Kong you know we are talking of jaw dropping entertainment.So expectant to see what they will bring on the table this time.I just love the plot layout of this adventeruous and action types of movies.