Black Version
Do yourself a favor and track down the others. Bruce Lee is always amazing, and Fist Of Legend is one of my two favorite martial arts movies (just make sure you find the original version in Cantonese and Japanese and not the embarrassingly painful English dub).

I prefer Fist of Legend to Lee's Fist of Fury. And Donnie Yen is always welcome in my Blu-Ray player.

The Ends JustiΦ's the Means
If you're gonna get Fist of Legend, get the Dragon Dynasty print of it. Its got both the original Cantonese/Japanese track as well as the dub. But what amazes me most is the picture quality. I mean, damn, it looks great on both my laptop and my TV. But of course, Bruce Lee's version is where it all started and you should check that out as well. I still havent seen much of Donnie Yen's adaptation of it, either the movie or the series. I really wanna track that down when I get the chance.

Read my smart post
I love Donnie Yen, he is amazing.

Holy crap. I just did some research and there have been 3 sequels based on this movie, and their actors blew my mind. Jackie Chan was in "New Fist of Fury". Jet Li was in "Fist of Legend". And now Donnie Yen is in this new movie!!