Legend of RPM - Fact and Fiction/The Return of Judd Lynn?

Alright... I heard that all the badass fun we saw in the RPM trailer may have been scrapped. The original guy behind the series (Eddie Something?) was fired and Judd Lynn came back and remade the show.

Which may be way that awesome trailer was taken down.

Is any of this true?

All of this has been discussed in length in the RPM thread:

The trailer was taken down because it was not meant to be put onto YouTube.

Eddie was fired because he was constantly over budget and behind schedule. Supposedly filming caught up to the scripts, or was pretty damn close to it. And it turns out Karma is a Jackie Marchand fan.

Judd Lynn was brought back on to save a Power Rangers series based on a comedic Car themed Sentai.

It's 1997 all over again.

This is why I have a policy of, "Just make all the threads you want...."

Big ass mega threads have it so that big news gets lost in there.

Wow... the return of THE Judd Lynn.

How much did this Eddie guy get through 'til Judd came in as the clean up man?

I just might watch this series all the way through! :thumbs:

WIIIIIIIIIIII!
32, and all of it was found out by posts on forums by either a) Mysterious sources or b) Posters with mysterious sources.

Which means we're all taking it as 100% true right now, when it may, in fact, be false. But it LOOKS like it's all true. The one thing that doesn't add up is that the original "mysterious source", Cameron on Rangercast, who broke the news about Eddie's firing and also probably leaked the trailer, didn't refer to Judd Lynn by name. He said the new EP was a "scab writer" from Jungle Fury and that the cast was in despair over their new scripts.

Which...doesn't make a lot of sense with the Judd Lynn we know. So...yeah. Bitter cast member? Eddie himself? Or is the Judd Lynn thing false?

WIIIIIIIIIIII!
Are they the same as your sources? Because, no offense, there has been that time or two they were completely off base, like the big post about the JF cast.

I'm just saying we don't know anything is 100% true until we see the name in the credits.