Raxbait: Hip
Gah, guess I lied lol
[HIDE]Boukenger: B-O-R-I-N-G BORING. I will never understand how 90% of the tokusatsu fandom has a huge man crush on the show. I found myself already disliking the show by just the fifth episode and never really regaining any appeal outside of the Eiji episodes. The characters just did nothing for me, I felt no reason to like any of them, Akashi was an ass, Sakura often just didn't know whether she wanted to be this super harden military woman or get butterflies in her stomach whenever she thought about Akashi. I'll admit, I did like Souta and Natsumi, to an extent. I felt Masumi was the biggest waste in the show. There were hints at him being this character with an aspect that makes him different from the rest and (much like in Shinkenger) it's mentioned once and then never really brought up again until the final episodes. His reasons for leaving the team were...well not the worst, but I never really felt like it was his only option and like it was played out all that well. But, even my least favorite shows tend to have their good points and in Boukenger it's Eiji. Without a doubt, Eiji is my favorite sixth warrior character, I love his half-demon backstory and especially loved that it basically had a conclusion[/HIDE].

Story was appealing to others? Each episode (or so) they found different precious', it just didnt float ur boat.
And it seems your biggest gripe is not liking the characters and I know how thats a big factor for you.

D

Dr Kain

Well this is redundant, but it is Go-Onger. The whole series was just bad. The villians were crap, the mechs had cutesy eyes, and the rangers was very lackluster. Every episode I watched was painful and the ending was a waste.

Well this is redundant, but it is Go-Onger. The whole series was just bad. The villians were crap, the mechs had cutesy eyes, and the rangers was very lackluster. Every episode I watched was painful and the ending was a waste.

Agree!
Go-Onger comes in 2nd as my worst sentai.
Not sure what would come in 3rd yet, haven't seen a whole lot of sentai yet.

Maybe Lazycoconut was right. This might turn into a Go-onger/Goseiger bashing thread :laugh:
Just as long as it doesn't become a blood bath

Goseiger.

It feels like it should work; it has all the elements of success- interesting premise, cool designs, fantastic Zords- but it fails in my eyes because of the cast. Not one of the Gosei characters is the slightest bit likable to me and if I can't connect with the cast I have no reason to root for them.

D

Dr Kain

Agree!
Go-Onger comes in 2nd as my worst sentai.
Not sure what would come in 3rd yet, haven't seen a whole lot of sentai yet.

Maybe Lazycoconut was right. This might turn into a Go-onger/Goseiger bashing thread :laugh:
Just as long as it doesn't become a blood bath

To make it better though, DekaRanger is my second least favorite series followed by TurboRanger. Normally, I would put Goseiger and Dynaman in there, but I could not bring myself to watch the full series, so it would not be fair in this thread.

has left HJU. Not coming back.
Boukenger was terrible and boring. As for Eiji. He is incredibly boring! FUCKING BORING. I hate Boukenger with burning passion. I don't even understand why people love this show. Seriously. This show don't have any story and what were they looking for... oh wait... they were looking for the PRECIOUS!

I hate Go-Onger because it was really painful to watch the episodes. Too much retarded lame comedy bullshit.

Gaoranger. The problem is that the characters were boring. Also, they don't have the main villain. Really.

I don't hate any season. But I do have mixed feelings with these 12 seasons (#12 being my least favorite of the 12). And I'm only going to point out the problems I had with these shows. So I don't hate them xD :

1. Shinkenger (During the middle, it ignored the villains. And the action, music, choreography, plot pacing, and designs fell flat.)
2. Zyuranger (For half the show, the Zyurangers took a backseat from the Child of the Week)
3. Fiveman (Had bad writing. Reused plots from previous seasons. Character derailment on the villain's part. And puppets that narrated the fight scenes.)
4. Goggle-V (Goggle-V is good. But it didn't have any character interaction between the Goggle-V. And the show got a bit repetitive.)
5. Go-onger (Hardly had much of a plot. And it's comedic timing completely fell apart after the Wings appeared imo.)
6. Denziman (Just basic Sentai stuff. Didn't care much for the 70s style music and other stuff like that.)
7. Battle Fever J (Same as Denziman, but had a few more issues with it.)
8. Sun Vulcan (Bland characters. No plot. But the action was at least good.)
9. Dynaman (Bland and unimaginative.)
10. Goseiger (Perhaps the worst Sentai in terms of execution in almost all areas)
11. JAKQ (Not much to say about this season. Got cut short. I found it quite boring. Only Big One was the redeeming factor.)
12. Goranger (This show is fine. But nothing too too special compared to it's successors. But man, 84 eps is way too long.)

Oh, and Boukenger rules! :loltongue:

Boukenger was terrible and boring. As for Eiji. He is incredibly boring! FUCKING BORING. I hate Boukenger with burning passion. I don't even understand why people love this show. Seriously. This show don't have any story and what were they looking for... oh wait... they were looking for the PRECIOUS!

I hate Go-Onger because it was really painful to watch the episodes. Too much retarded lame comedy bullshit.

Gaoranger. The problem is that the characters were boring. Also, they don't have the main villain. Really.

Kinda funny cause every time they said precious I was hoping to hear Golems voice :laugh:

I thought Gaoranger was o.k.....not good,but not bad either. It had it's awesome moment (25th Anniversary anyone?) I find it to be just your middle of the road sentai show.