Not sure if there's thread on here like this, but here go's

What is your lest favorite sentai and WHY?
and please note: BE CIVIL!!!
Everyone has there own opinions on a show. Just because you like it doesn't give you a right to call them an idiot and that they just don't get it!
I want this thread to be as clean as possible. If it does get too out of hand I'll ask the Mods to lock it o.k.?
Hope that clears somethings up :)

ALRIGHT! Let's start

MY lest favorite it Boukenger
The whole show should have just been called "Running around looking for crap"
The "Precious" are macguffens, most have no purpose in the story at all other then just "It's rare and possibly dangers, so we must find it before these evil clans get them and use them to...take over the world?...whatever,ADVENTURE HO!"
Speaking of the villains, the main clans are really boring. They just didn't seem threatening at all, especially Gajya who's head gear looks like a giant ****
The only good villain (and the best character of the show) was Yaiba, and oh god don't even get me started on Shizuka :mad:

As for the rangers themselves
Satoru is too stoic
Masumi is too much of an ass
Shouta is just boring
Natsuki is really annoying
Sakura is boring as well
and Eiji...is just kinda meh.

So yeah, that's my least favorite sentai.
What's yours?

I liked him when he wasn't a god
Oh joy, another thread sure to degenerate into Goseiger/Go-onger bashing!

I have buried the hatchet with Shinkenger, though it still isn't a favourite of mine. My least favourite Sentai is Magiranger.

Raxbait: Hip
Umm....guess mine is obvious, Shinken.

I'd argue though Bouken is a good show.....but i dont feel like debating XD

Some kind of Beast mode
Oh joy, another thread sure to degenerate into Goseiger/Go-onger bashing!I have buried the hatchet with Shinkenger, though it still isn't a favourite of mine. My least favourite Sentai is Magiranger.

No coco, not the way you start. :nono:

Even though you might be right, it'll probably happen down the road. Still, you already set the bar for negativity as soon as you said that.

No coco, not the way you start. :nono:

Even though you might be right, it'll probably happen down the road. Still, you already set the bar for negativity as soon as you said that.

What happens every time we have a thread or poll like this for Sentai? People bash Go-onger and Goseiger for several pages. I am simply stating a fact.

Was never a fan of the Wings, is it too much to let Tokuyama have fun with a character that isn't super serious?

He seems to always be typecast as the moody, angry guy. It looks like he had great fun playing Hiroto, but, yeah, playing to type again :sweat:

I felt no reason to like any of them, Akashi was an ass, Sakura often just didn't know whether she wanted to be this super harden military woman or get butterflies in her stomach whenever she thought about Akashi.

Thank you. I will never understand why people love Akashi so much. Sakura is the Sentai equivalent of Saeko Sonozaki - initially tough woman who becomes a simpering moron over a man

Some kind of Beast mode
What happens every time we have a thread or poll like this for Sentai? People bash Go-onger and Goseiger for several pages. I am simply stating a fact.

You're still not a mind reader foo. :shakefist

Anyways my least favorite Sentai would probably be Go-onger or dare I say it...Maskman. Now that doesn't mean I don't like it, but it is my least favorite.

Mad Skillz
He seems to always be typecast as the moody, angry guy. It looks like he had great fun playing Hiroto, but, yeah, playing to type again :sweat:
Yeah, I mean, he does well with what he's given, but I get the feeling he's got more range than he's allowed. I used to follow his blog for a few years after Kabuto and the guy is batshit crazy. He acts like a four year old on a sugar rush half the time and I imagine he could really enjoy a character that lets him act in that manner as well.

Banned
None. There is always something to like about a sentai or toku. But I hear hating a show that MIGHT get popular is the thing to do :laugh:

Yeah, I mean, he does well with what he's given, but I get the feeling he's got more range than he's allowed. I used to follow his blog for a few years after Kabuto and the guy is batshit crazy. He acts like a four year old on a sugar rush half the time and I imagine he could really enjoy a character that lets him act in that manner as well.

He does have just the right look for playing menacing bad-boy types, but yeah, it would be a nice change to see him as something else. I liked Hiroto much more when he got silly comical scenes to do