Lurker
all ryuki's rider except for (ryuki and ryuga)
wizard's infinity giant axe

Shining~
OOO's finisher that doesn't really use all three Medals' power.
What's the point of using that Medal if you didn't use the power?

ShaUTa's finisher for example, you could have used any other head Medal and you would still be able to use the same finisher, as the finisher only requires Unagi's electric whip and Tako's tentacle drill kick. What they should have done, is adding a supersonic wave attack using the Shachi head prior to capturing the opponent using the whip. The supersonic wave attack can force them to become not focused on the battle (as they becomes focused on blocking the sonic attack by covering their ears), thus making them easier to capture.

Another example, TaToBa's finisher. It doesn't use the Tora claws at all, it basically only use Taka head's pinpoint ability and Batta legs' kicking attack, and I'm not even sure about the Taka head part. He should have used the Tora claws to perform some kind of energy claw slashing attack prior to jumping, in order to weaken the foe, thus preventing them from escaping.

Den-O Sword Form.

It could and should have been a Rider kick. Rod form's finisher was amazing

Verde's Death Punish/Banish Final Vent...

...because...it was...so...so...

[hide]
...ugly.

MWARLC.jpg

PS: ...that was the first thing that came to mind when I saw the 13 Riders Special for the first time. Raia didn't deserve that $***!
[/hide]

Any sword finisher not RX's. The only reason RX's is awesome is because of how personal the show made it look. Not just *slash whatever,* it felt like a big deal each time.

Another Climax
Most of Wizards Finishers are sort of lame IMO, I think Water Dragon is the only one half decent looking.

Kuuga's Splash Dragon was also sort of lame.

I gotta say Kamen Rider Ketaros Rider Beat. They could've given him something way better than that finisher.

I am KamenRiderPEZ
Cyclone Joker's Rider Kick.... that's just called Memory Break, right? They split in half and each kick the Dopant. I don't like that at all. It seems very gimmicky and silly to me. Did they do that for the sake of a toy?

Fang Strider also is really bad because it looks like it is going to be cool and then they twirl... like Meteor Storm's top, which is another awful finisher.

Welcome
Cyclone Joker's Rider Kick.... that's just called Memory Break, right?

It was called Joker Extreme...

Not like Shotaro announced it every episode or anything.........

Another example, TaToBa's finisher. It doesn't use the Tora claws at all, it basically only use Taka head's pinpoint ability and Batta legs' kicking attack, and I'm not even sure about the Taka head part. He should have used the Tora claws to perform some kind of energy claw slashing attack prior to jumping, in order to weaken the foe, thus preventing them from escaping.

There was a gigantic yellow claw aura that surrounded OOO while he was in the air, which I think kind of counts.

I agree with what Freedom said about Verde's and what the OP said about Infinity's.The reason I don't like Infinity is that it doesn't bring anything special.It's essentially just the Big Ring.