When The Fruit Of Life Corrupts Men
~*~*SAUCE*~*~

Over the weekend, the website "Obessed With Film" was sent an anonymous email from a group that had "acquired" a leaked copy of the shooting script for the Avengers (called "Group Hug" as a joke)

When the website asked for visual clarification, the group was happy to oblige, and sent the website pictures of the 139 page script that was intended for Samuel L. Jackson

SCRIPT.jpg

Minato Ascending
It sux that they leaked the script accidentally, and I'm sure the full transcript of the screenplay will be posted online soon. But I'm going to resist reading it, and this group is probably risking legal actions if they do post the script on the Internet.

Chief HJU News Editor
I shall be ignoring this completely.

Seeing this is a pretty huge thing and I'd rather not spoil anything about it.

Banned
Could you try to make sense?

Why? I'm not going to posting the picture that's shown in the script. You just can see that it's very easy to read leaked Avengers Script. I know you don't want to read. But I went on ahead to read it anyway.

It was very, very well-written, to be honest with you. Now, does that make sense to you, perfectly?

Banned
Why? I'm not going to posting the picture that's shown in the script. You just can see that it's very easy to read leaked Avengers Script. I know you don't want to read. But I went on ahead to read it anyway.

It was very, very well-written, to be honest with you. Now, does that make sense to you, perfectly?

No. I have no idea what you are trying to say. Anyway. I'm with shuuyu. I want to go into it surprised. I don't see the appeal of reading leaked scripts.

Banned
No. I have no idea what you are trying to say. Anyway. I'm with shuuyu. I want to go into it surprised. I don't see the appeal of reading leaked scripts.

I'm trying to tell you that I can understand the script just fine! Stop pretending that you don't understand what I'm trying to tell you. The construction of the leaked script is very well-written.

I know that script was supposed to be for Samuel Jackson to read the script. Now that it has been leaked, I have no doubt that they will have to change the story.

Once again, King, please stop pretending that you don't understand what I'm saying. You know you understand me just fine.

When The Fruit Of Life Corrupts Men
I'm trying to tell you that I can understand the script just fine! Stop pretending that you don't understand what I'm trying to tell you. The construction of the leaked script is very well-written.

I know that script was supposed to be for Samuel Jackson to read the script. Now that it has been leaked, I have no doubt that they will have to change the story.

Once again, King, please stop pretending that you don't understand what I'm saying. You know you understand me just fine.

The script has not been "PUBLICLY" leaked except for two pictures

There is no possible why that you could have read it